PDA

View Full Version : Death Cab's "Plans"

YourFoxyGrandma
08-30-2005, 04:00 PM
It took a few listens, but this album is fabulous--arguably their best. Thoughts?

craig r
08-30-2005, 04:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It took a few listens, but this album is fabulous--arguably their best. Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard it got bad reviews at first, so I will probably like it. I know when Bright Eyes "Lifted" came out it got bad reviews and i thought it was amazing. And I thought DCFC Transantlanticism was great as well.

craig

garyjacosta
08-30-2005, 11:34 PM
Don't really have anything new to add, but I love both of these bands and I'm hoping one of you guys who keep asking for band suggestions will check either of these out.

imported_anacardo
08-30-2005, 11:42 PM
One day I hope to slay Connor Oberst with me own two hands.

Tuco
08-31-2005, 12:06 AM
I really like Transantlanticism much better than plans.

Tuco.

mason55
08-31-2005, 12:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

So if I fell asleep to two songs into Transatlanticism I shouldn't bother with Plans?

garyjacosta
08-31-2005, 12:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

So if I fell asleep to two songs into Transatlanticism I shouldn't bother with Plans?

[/ QUOTE ]

You missed out... third song is great!

The Yugoslavian
08-31-2005, 01:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really?! My roommate says it's disappointing.

Hrrmm...I'll have to ask her about that.

What does your foxy grandma think of the album?

Oh wait....n/m.

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yugoslav

YourFoxyGrandma
08-31-2005, 02:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

Transatlanticism is hard to top, but I think it comes close at the very least. And certainly not disappointing. Actually, I was fairly disappointed the first time through the whole album, but after 2 more times I was more than satisfied. It's one of those, I guess.