PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody play at Superior Poker?

ranchguy
08-30-2005, 11:51 AM
Well do you?

Any good?

whlinn
08-30-2005, 12:04 PM
This is where I built my bankroll. I've done very well, but stay away this is my site and I don't want any 2+2 readers around.

Seriously, the game seems to have tightened up a little bit in the last few weeks. Not sure if they are getting more props or what. 1/2 and 2/4 are full of fishes. Its almost like playing at a pokerstars .05/.10 at times. Raise and the 1/2 the table or more cold calls is a common thing here.

playersare
08-30-2005, 12:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is where I built my bankroll. I've done very well, but stay away this is my site and I don't want any 2+2 readers around.

[/ QUOTE ]
don't feel so special - Action Poker network has been a warehouse of soft players since the get go.

only drawback is that the bonus structure at low limits is not very competitive to larger sites. it works out to about 83% of proportional contributed rakeback, which is a lot less than the 200-400% you could get elsewhere. however, if you can play $3/6 limits and higher (provided tables are even open at the time), then it's probably better than the typical 25-30% affiliate rebate deal.

you may have a decent win rate there but it's not certain that you're making as much money overall as you would on party or crypto skins, when the bonuses are factored in.

whlinn
08-30-2005, 01:20 PM
I don't doubt all that. I've been propping the site for quite a while (can I reveal that?) and during good weeks would get 150-200 on the propping while taking in healthy profits. Lately, I've been bonus whoring the party sites, UB, absolute, and boss and not propping as much. Not really sure what superior's bonuses are so sorry I couldn't tell that.

ranchguy
08-30-2005, 01:37 PM
How many players at a time at the low limits?

whlinn
08-30-2005, 02:02 PM
You'll just about always be able to find a table at any of the lower limits. They don't have 6 max tables.

GMan42
08-30-2005, 10:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Action Poker network has been a warehouse of soft players since the get go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry for the thread hijack, but anyone have a list of the other sites in the Action network? Do they all have the same bonus structure?

bpb
08-31-2005, 12:00 AM
http://actionpokernetwork.com/