PDA

View Full Version : Freakiest Ouija Board Stories

08-30-2005, 09:45 AM
anybody have any good ones?

xadrez
08-30-2005, 09:55 AM
You shouldnt be posting on the internet during 3rd period naptime.

diebitter
08-30-2005, 09:59 AM
Yeah, I got SATAN once, but it turned out alright, but I found out two things I didn't know during the conversation.

1. Father Christmas is dead
2. Father Christmas is dyslexic

HopeydaFish
08-30-2005, 11:13 AM
When I was still in high school a girl in my class invited me over to her place one night when her parents were out of town. I figured that I'd be doing the nasty with her...but instead the evening took a turn for the surreal. We were fooling around a bit on her bed when she suddenly got up and told me that she had to go get something. I figured that she was getting some condoms.

However, she came walking back into the room carrying a Ouija board. She then proceeded to "contact" a classmate who had died in a car accident a few months earlier. This classmate was a friend of mine, so at first I started getting upset that she was using his death to play games...but then I realized that she *actually believed* that she was contacting him. I knew at this point that I needed to stay away from this girl...I was pretty young, but I'd already been with enough psychos to know one when I saw one.

The interesting part of her "contacting" this guy is that this guy had a wicked sense of humour, where as this girl had almost no sense of humour at all. When she was "talking" with him using the board, some of the stuff she was spelling out was really funny...and not at all stuff that I would have expected her to come up with on her own. It made the whole experience that much more creepy.

Dave G.
08-30-2005, 11:36 AM
I have a really freaky one.

I was in 6th grade (11 years old) at a daycare centre one afternoon after school. A couple of kids there had this idea about a oujia board and spirits and such. So we decided to try it out for fun, cause we were kewl kids.

They got a piece of paper, and wrote letters, numbers, yes/no, and other stuff on the board in a circular fashion - a typical ouija board layout I guess, I'd never seen one. Then we went up the back of the yard behind one of the buildings in the daycare centre where noone could find us and sat on a concrete path.

We put the paper on the ground and got a 5 cent coin out. We all put our fingers on the coin, and one of the girls asked a question: "Is anyone there?" I wasn't sure what to expect, just that it was something different to do.

Well, the damn coin started moving, with all our fingers touching it. The answer was yes. So she asked who was there, and the coin started moving around the board to various letters and spelled out a name, Mary. I forget the last name, but that was spelled out too.

It would have been too easy to tell if someone were pushing it, because the letters were arranged in a circular fashion. One could push the coin one way, but they certainly couldn't pull it back without repositioning their finger on the coin (which was very small and already had our fingers touching it).

It was stunning, and amazing... but at that moment, a kid who had disabilities came up and found out where we were and watched us for a bit. We didn't care, but then the daycare centre operators found us. She freaked out!

This was a religious daycare centre and so you can imagine that she wasn't impressed with our shenanigans! Anyway we got in trouble. We went inside the building and the disabled kid started making his own ouija boards and we got in more trouble for setting a bad example.

I sat down with some other kids and watched a video on TV that was playing. Once I sat down I felt absolutely terrified. I was shaking and I didn't know why, but I was very, very scared. Probably one of the times I'd been most scared in my whole life. I didn't even know why. It wasn't from being in trouble from the daycare centre lady or my parents. It was just an unshakable feeling of terror. Extremely frightening and I remember it quite vividly to this day.

It really makes you wonder....

InchoateHand
08-30-2005, 11:39 AM
Why is it pronounced "Wee-Gee" instead of "Wee-jah?" That [censored] bothers me.