PDA

View Full Version : Some draws OOP.

dibbs
08-30-2005, 05:46 AM
25$ PLO at the party.

1 ep limper, lp raises it to 1.1, button calls, I call in sb with 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif6/images/graemlins/heart.gifA /images/graemlins/diamond.gif BB calls, EP limpers fold.

Flop 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A /images/graemlins/spade.gif. I check, BB bets pot at 4.45. Two guys in back fold to me, I checkraise the pot to 17.8....

BB is truly awful, drunk or a holdem player, both him and I have 200 bbs.

I think I hate this line, lead this instead? Fold preflop? What to do on the turn if its a blank?

DRKEVDC
08-30-2005, 09:56 AM
I think calling the raise with this is iffy at best, however, since you did, I think calling in sb is better than raising as you want a family pot. I would have bet something small on the flop with the intention of check raising had he raised me. I would bet the turn if it was a blank, you have a ton of outs.

Lafortezza
08-30-2005, 03:18 PM
If BB is truly bad here then I think your c/r will get him to fold 2 pair A7 or 78+weak flush draw, I prefer calling or a smaller raise. If you think your low straight draw might be good then be happy to bet/raise a blank turn.