PDA

View Full Version : I got flowers today...

diebitter
08-30-2005, 04:54 AM
MY first time ever, my wife bought em for me after an argument where she was a baitch.

I made me feel great!

I'm really surprised by this reaction. This happened to anyone else?

handsome
08-30-2005, 04:55 AM
Are you just pretending to be straight by having a wife?

Arnfinn Madsen
08-30-2005, 04:56 AM
So you will not die bitter? <dry /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

diebitter
08-30-2005, 05:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No I'm about as straight as you can get. Are you one of those gay guys that assume all straight men are secretly gay but won't admit it? Or worse, one of those guys that pretend to be straight but are really gay, and therefore assume all ... you can work out the rest.

craig r
08-30-2005, 05:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No I'm about as straight as you can get. Are you one of those gay guys that assume all straight men are secretly gay but won't admit it? Or worse, one of those guys that pretend to be straight but are really gay, and therefore assume all ... you can work out the rest.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are leaving out the guys who like to fck girls and not guys. If it wasn't for me liking to have sex with women it would be rainbow city for me.

craig

handsome
08-30-2005, 05:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you pretty much lost your "straight" credibility when you wrote a thread about how your wife's flowers made you feel great. Did she immediately whip out the strap-on for make-up sex? hehe.

diebitter
08-30-2005, 05:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you pretty much lost your "straight" credibility when you wrote a thread about how your wife's flowers made you feel great. Did she immediately whip out the strap-on for make-up sex? hehe.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I guess I shoulda stressed I'm very, very straight in the OP, hence my own surprise. I've obviously made a huuuuuge mistake asking this question on OOT.

I should be ashamed of myself for thinking it might promote some sort of reasonable discussion. What was I thinking? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

craig r
08-30-2005, 05:30 AM
If you would have mentioned the straight thing in your original post I would have reported this to the moderator. Who cares? Why are you such a hmo?

craig

ddubois
08-30-2005, 05:34 AM
Yes.

diebitter
08-30-2005, 05:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you would have mentioned the straight thing in your original post I would have reported this to the moderator.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? What reason would you have to do that?

Actually, the reason for the OP wasn't a straight/gay thing. The second poster set the tone for that.

It was intended to be a man/woman thing. I think it's reasonable to accept women like flowers (hence the number of florists you see), but it's not a man thing usually. I was surprised at my own reaction to getting flowers, and wondered at what OOT thoughts were. My stressing to 'straight' would have been to stress I'm interesed in the man/woman angle.

Lighten up, bud.

craig r
08-30-2005, 05:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you would have mentioned the straight thing in your original post I would have reported this to the moderator.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? What reason would you have to do that?

Actually, the reason for the OP wasn't a straight/gay thing. The second poster set the tone for that.

It was intended to be a man/woman thing. I think it's reasonable to accept women like flowers (hence the number of florists you see), but it's not a man thing usually. I was surprised at my own reaction to getting flowers, and wondered at what OOT thoughts were. My stressing to 'straight' would have been to stress I'm interesed in the man/woman angle.

Lighten up, bud.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was joking. So, I don't need to lighten up. If I said Vince Vaughn in Swingers was good looking, would it be necessary to point out that I was straight? Or, and even better example, if I told you that I like being screwed by lots of men at once, do I need to mention I am not gay?

Seriously, it seems you made a bigger deal out of the straight/gay thing than the people just teasing you. That was my point.

craig

p.s. I have a crush on Jason Lee in Mallrats.

diebitter
08-30-2005, 05:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I was joking...

Seriously, it seems you made a bigger deal out of the straight/gay thing than the people just teasing you. That was my point.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]
okay, my bad. I read you as angry, not joking. Sorry.

I responded to em cos I was quite interested in the original point, and was hoping to wresttle it back on subject before it degenerated into the gay/straight thing.

This was of course a ridiculous attempt, and I should know better that OOT goes where OOT wants to go.