PDA

View Full Version : PokerBob 1, Bicyclekick 0 (nothing here)

PokerBob
08-30-2005, 04:22 AM
Canterbury 3/6
BK and I are playing like total morons. Every hand. I'm not sure what happened pf here, but for sure either he or i straddled and it ended up capped. BK showed his had to the guy next to him, but did not look himself. I show the guys next to me one card, but do not look myself.

Flop (3 players):
A /images/graemlins/heart.gif9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif4/images/graemlins/heart.gif

bet, call, call.
BK asks dude if he should like his hand. Dude says sorta. I ask my dudes if I like my hand, and they say yes.

Turn: 2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Somehow it ends up capped 3 ways. Dudes say I still should like my hand.

River: 9 /images/graemlins/club.gif

BK bets, fold, I call.

Results in white:
<font color="white"> PBob looks and sees a 9 (the only one he showed the sweaters...PBob himself was in the dark the whole while and peels back the other card to show the case 9.

BK shows K /images/graemlins/heart.gif5 /images/graemlins/heart.gif</font>

veganmav
08-30-2005, 04:28 AM
You're right, nothing here lol.

But nice hand. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

elindauer
08-30-2005, 06:29 AM
Actually, since bk put in the last bet and you wussed out and just called with the stone cold nuts and everybody telling you your hand is good, I think you lose. I'm reminded of Tin Cup... The Tour pro's layin' up... Nice par. Something along those lines applies to your river action. Nice call.

By the way... I love the moron who managed to see the river with every street capped against 2 random hands and then folds for 1 bet.

-Eric

PokerBob
08-30-2005, 11:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
By the way... I love the moron who managed to see the river with every street capped against 2 random hands and then folds for 1 bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

That dude claims he had 55. BK and I were shocked, as there is NO WAY anyone should have folded a pair vs. us 2 retards.