PDA

View Full Version : TMI goes here

Daliman
08-30-2005, 12:03 AM
I feel a slight sense of accomplishment when I pick my nose and a nose hair comes out with the booger.

kyro
08-30-2005, 12:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I feel a slight sense of accomplishment when I pick my nose and a nose hair comes out with the booger.

[/ QUOTE ]

For your sake, I hope you're trashed because of your birthday.

Sponger15SB
08-30-2005, 12:09 AM
I filmed my friend when she was asleep after a night of drinking. I pulled her shirt up and I masturbated behind her while I filmed her face. I got some come on her clothes. I masturbate to the video at least once a week.

Daliman
08-30-2005, 12:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For your sake, I hope you're trashed because of your birthday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly, no. My vertigo decided to stop by today. I'm thrilled, what with the airplane ride, partying all night, and free liquor ahead of me.

STLantny
08-30-2005, 12:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I filmed my friend when she was asleep after a night of drinking. I pulled her shirt up and I masturbated behind her while I filmed her face. I got some come on her clothes. I masturbate to the video at least once a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh.
My.
God.

Jules22
08-30-2005, 12:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im hoping this is just a creepy joke, and not the creepy truth

Eurotrash
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL too funny, Sponger

Sponger15SB
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh.
My.
God.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok before this gets out of hand I found this here....

http://www.notproud.com/lust/lust13391.php

Daliman
08-30-2005, 12:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh.
My.
God.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok before this gets out of hand I found this here....

http://www.notproud.com/lust/lust13391.php

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah, yer all wusses.

HopeydaFish
08-30-2005, 12:33 AM
I masturbate everyday and when my wife catches me I mix my sperm in food that I cook for her. She has never given me oral, but she doesn't know I feed her my juice.

LethalRose
08-30-2005, 12:35 AM
I smoke rocks.

HopeydaFish
08-30-2005, 12:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I masturbate everyday and when my wife catches me I mix my sperm in food that I cook for her. She has never given me oral, but she doesn't know I feed her my juice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's another one from notproud.com:

[ QUOTE ]
used to jack off in the woods, near a hiking trail where I knew people walk. I'd scope the trail below (i was on a small hill) for teenage girls or young women hiking without parents or boyfriends. As i'd hear them approaching and talking to each other i'd cough and often the noise would catch their attention. I always positioned myself so they had a profile view of me stroking my cock. The sunglasses I wore would afford me the ability to glance from the side of my eyes and see if they were looking without me actually turning to see. If I acted like I didn't know they were there then they'd usually watch from the trail (30 feet away) till I spurted. Only four times out of perhaps 50 times I did this did the woman actually walk up to me and watch from close. Of those four, one jacked me off herself. Not a good batting average is it? Still, the thrill of being watched by teen girls was worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what's more pathetic, that he used to expose himself to teenage girls, or that he felt the need to lie about one of them approaching and jacking him off.