PDA

View Full Version : HoldingFolding's "spam"

Dynasty
08-29-2005, 11:39 PM
Did someone ask HoldingFolding to create a new abbreviations page?

I've already deleted his posts in the WPT and OOT forums since he's posted his requerst in all the active forums.

AngryCola
08-29-2005, 11:44 PM
I haven't done anything to the post in the magazine forum... yet. I was hoping Mat would be on to see all the cross-posting before I did anything with it. All his threads don't seem right to me, but I do try to wait and see on some of this kind of stuff.

EDIT - I now see that his thread in the magazine forum has been removed.

Lloyd
08-29-2005, 11:48 PM
I don't quite understand why he posted this although I think his intent is fine. If he wants to re-work the abbreviation page and send it in for consideration that's great.

Dynasty
08-29-2005, 11:54 PM
I'm sure his intent is fine and that a new page would help anybody who visits it.

There's just no need for a dozen threads in a dozen forums. He should have put up one thread only.

Mat Sklansky
08-30-2005, 12:06 AM
He offered and i accepted. Did you tell him that one post was all that is needed? I just told him. I also unlocked the internet thread as that figures to be the place where real suggestions will most likely be offered.

Dynasty
08-30-2005, 12:27 AM
Did you tell him that one post was all that is needed? I just told him.

I sent him a PM just before making this thread.

BTW, can you fix the "" and other functionality on this forum?

Mat Sklansky
08-30-2005, 12:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Did you tell him that one post was all that is needed? I just told him.
I sent him a PM just before making this thread.

BTW, can you fix the and other functionality on this forum?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

Mat Sklansky
08-30-2005, 12:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He offered and i accepted. Did you tell him that one post was all that is needed? I just told him. I also unlocked the internet thread as that figures to be the place where real suggestions will most likely be offered.

[/ QUOTE ]

just testing

Dynasty
08-30-2005, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]

just testing

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/ambition.jpg

Mat Sklansky
08-30-2005, 12:59 AM
If I ever had any doubts about you moderating oot, they are now gone.