PDA

View Full Version : Who is my kind

08-29-2005, 11:12 PM
Hi, I am a white male(German -Italian) 52 years old, and several years ago I had a Mexican male roommate and we got into a discussion which I don't remember all the details of, but at some point during this discussion I asked him "Who are you more like Me or a Mexican woman, in other words who is his kind) he said the Mexican woman and I said no I am more your kind.
Who's right

polltard

sexdrugsmoney
08-30-2005, 12:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi, I am a white male(German -Italian) 52 years old, and several years ago I had a Mexican male roommate and we got into a discussion which I don't remember all the details of, but at some point during this discussion I asked him "Who are you more like Me or a Mexican woman, in other words who is his kind) he said the Mexican woman and I said no I am more your kind.
Who's right

polltard

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait ... they have Mexicans in Salt Lake City now? /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

08-30-2005, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who's right

polltard

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait ... they have Mexicans in Salt Lake City now? /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I lived in San Jose, Cal. at the time, but yes their are Mexicans in SLC.