PDA

View Full Version : Paradise sucks

BrettP217
08-29-2005, 08:52 PM
I dont know why i did it but when i first deposited money on a site to play poker i did so at paradise... I put in 100 and have ran that up to $600... the problem with paradise is that u can only 1 table sng's... i just withdrawled my money onto neteller... and im wondering what site i should play $20+2's at. i cant seem to install party... well ive installed it, but it wont run. That isnt something that has happened just once ive unistalled and installed 5 times and my computer wont let it start. But anyway other that party what site would be the best for SnG play?

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-29-2005, 08:54 PM
I like the structure much better at Stars, but if you're good at short-stacked all-in type tournaments, then you can probably make more money on Party.

BrettP217
08-29-2005, 08:55 PM
Ahh... i cnat get party to work.

What is the blind structure on stars... how many starting chips

cha59
08-29-2005, 09:12 PM
I have noticed the same thing at Paradise. Their games move waaaaay too slow for my taste also, especially when you can only play at one table at a time. I'll open up a game on another site if I play one at Paradise.

Party has several skins like Empire, etc... if you like playing with 800 chips to start.

I like Pokerstars best because of the 1500 starting chips, although the players are slightly better at Stars than at Party and the games take longer because of the bigger stacks. Stars has almost as many players as Party.

Other good smaller sites:

Full Tilt - big starting stack, great software, better players

Poker Room - Big starting stack, avg software, weak players.... Poker Room has a lot of good multi table tournies also, if youre into that.

Ultimate Bet - Big starting stack, very good software-probably the fastest anywhere, better players

Pacific - The worst players I've ever seen online. The problems are bad software and no multi tabling at all. A good player who likes to play single table sng's could do very well here. Probably not what you're looking for though.