PDA

View Full Version : Stealing From McDonalds

augie00
08-29-2005, 08:36 PM
The other night me and two friends rolled up to McDonalds. We ordered $12 worth of food and since nobody had any cash, my friend Adil tried to pay with his credit card. The lady swiped it no less than 4 times but it never seemed to work. She also swiped my card about 3 times and it didn't work either. So Adil, in a fit of drunken anger, shouts out "CAN WE HAVE OUR FOOD? YOUR CREDIT CARD MACHINE DOES NOT WORK!"

Lady says, "Go up to the next window and talk to the manager." So we drive up to the next window. Some guy opens it up (who's clearly not the manager) and asks us what our order was. We tell him, he gives us the food, and we drive off.

DasLeben
08-29-2005, 08:40 PM
I've had this happen. If their machine doesn't work, that's their problem. I've gotten free meals because of this, and didn't feel bad about it at all.

utmt40
08-29-2005, 08:40 PM
Good times

LBJ
08-29-2005, 08:53 PM
This is not stealing. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

On the other hand, what keeps someone from going up there with 2 non-working credit cards and claiming it's McDonald's fault and gettin some free food?

imported_CaseClosed326
08-29-2005, 09:04 PM
All you have to do is go to McDonalds and complain a lot and they will give you free stuff. Buy a hamburger eat half of it, say you wanted cheese, you get a new one. It is really easy to get free stuff from there.

HopeydaFish
08-29-2005, 10:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So Adil, in a fit of drunken anger, shouts out "CAN WE HAVE OUR FOOD? YOUR CREDIT CARD MACHINE DOES NOT WORK!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Well done. You just made this fast food worker's shitty life that much worse.

-Skeme-
08-29-2005, 10:40 PM
Drinking and driving, eh? Biggie Smalls aint down with that.

Sponger15SB
08-29-2005, 10:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So Adil, in a fit of drunken anger, shouts out "CAN WE HAVE OUR FOOD? YOUR CREDIT CARD MACHINE DOES NOT WORK!"

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe this is his friend's way of telling the fast food worker that he should have studied harder in junior high school or that she shouldn't have had a baby at 16

He could just be motivating them to try harder and get out of this job

STLantny
08-29-2005, 10:43 PM
After not being able to use my credit card twice at a Mcdonalds, I asked why sometimes it didnt work, the lady told me they shut down the credit card machines every night at 2:15 (about the only time Im drunk enough to go to mcd's). so they cant run any cards, because it is processing or something. so anytime I feel liek a free meal, I go at about 2:10 with no cash, they ALWAYS give it out free. Times may vary at your mcd's but with a little social engineering you should be able to figure out when they run cc's.

augie00
08-29-2005, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Drinking and driving, eh? Biggie Smalls aint down with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was not drunk. Although I had been under the influence of narcotics earlier in the night I was sober at this moment.

A_Junglen
08-29-2005, 11:17 PM
If you ever want a free McFlurry, just walk in and say "hi, I ordered a mcflurry with my order, but never got it". They don't ask any questions (unless u botch it up completely) and give it to u right there on the spot. In fact, my overweight friend once walked in, said "hi, the lady working didn't give me my butterfinger mcflurry". The worker said "Sir, we don't offer butterfinger McFlurry's..and there is no lady working." He replied "well, oreo's fine", and they gave it to him!.

HopeydaFish
08-29-2005, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe this is his friend's way of telling the fast food worker that he should have studied harder in junior high school or that she shouldn't have had a baby at 16

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, *that's* why he was doing it. I'm sure it meant even more coming from a bunch of spoiled teenagers driving around in daddy's car.

augie00
08-30-2005, 01:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure it meant even more coming from a bunch of spoiled teenagers driving around in daddy's car.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean the car I paid in cash for with my own money?

Ogre
08-30-2005, 01:21 AM
im eating a mcdonalds chocolate shake right now, Arbys shakes>>>>>>>>>>>>>mcdonalds

Jules22
08-30-2005, 01:21 AM
nice thread. how lame is it not to have 15 bucks between 4 people lol. why on earth did u post this

Python49
08-30-2005, 01:55 AM
When I worked at KFC I gave away enough free food to friends to put this place outta business. Buckets and buckets of stuff... chicken, biscuits, wedges, everything. I had people from school give me a list of stuff they wanted and they'd come by and pick it up when they got out of school. I only did this with friends though.

08-30-2005, 02:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When I worked at KFC I gave away enough free food to friends to put this place outta business. Buckets and buckets of stuff... chicken, biscuits, wedges, everything. I had people from school give me a list of stuff they wanted and they'd come by and pick it up when they got out of school. I only did this with friends though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, I’m sure the colonel appreciated the fact you were only stealing for your friends and not for selfish reasons.

Sponger15SB
08-30-2005, 02:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol wow, and I thought I was such a badass for charging my friends for just a plain bagel instead of a bagel with cream cheese.

08-30-2005, 02:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol wow, and I thought I was such a badass for charging my friends for just a plain bagel instead of a bagel with cream cheese.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm lol too because I don't eat any fast food and these punks stealing food is causing YOU to pay more for the garbage you eat.

WackityWhiz
08-30-2005, 02:30 AM
I worked at Kum and Go (gas station) during high school and I used to give my friends 2 for 1 cases. Turns out that someone else was doing the same thing with cigarettes and they eventually got caught. The missing beer was blamed on him and I stopped doing it.

ThaSaltCracka
08-30-2005, 02:33 AM
well played sir.

Tyler Durden
08-30-2005, 02:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure it meant even more coming from a bunch of spoiled teenagers driving around in daddy's car.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

did you pay billyjex yet for that stupid bet you made? if not, stop posting dumb sh1t like this and pay up.

Michael Davis
08-30-2005, 03:04 AM
"I worked at Kum and Go (gas station)"

The price of gas must be high here.

-Michael

augie00
08-30-2005, 03:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

did you pay billyjex yet for that stupid bet you made? if not, stop posting dumb sh1t like this and pay up.

[/ QUOTE ]

geez? what the heck? this is a tad bit more sophisticated than siihp.

LethalRose
08-30-2005, 03:51 AM
Driving around to different donut shops late at night will score you some free food almost 100% of the time, try it out.

just pull up and go "can we have free stuff?" They'll either say no or pull around...

MarkL444
08-30-2005, 04:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree. i dont expect you to pay the other guy with like 50 posts but i do expect you to pay billyjex.

plaster8
08-30-2005, 04:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I worked at Kum and Go (gas station) during high school and I used to give my friends 2 for 1 cases. Turns out that someone else was doing the same thing with cigarettes and they eventually got caught. The missing beer was blamed on him and I stopped doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

A friend of mine in college worked at a grocery store back when they still used actual coupons insted of this "Advantage Card" crap. Anyway, most of the coupons were good for up to, say, four items. So we would buy one box of cereal, but the coupon would get scanned four times. (Cereal coupons were the best because it was like $2 off or something.)

That's one $4 box of cereal, with $8 in savings taken off the total.

Do this with a few coupons, factor in some things not getting scanned at all (like salmon, the case of beer on the bottom of the cart, etc.) and you end up with four or five bags of good stuff for about $15.

(Once my friend said he went a little nuts on one order and a guy with a cart jam-packed with groceries ended up paying $4. He had to rush the guy out so the people behind him in line wouldn't notice.)

Anyway, next to knowing a bartender, a grocery store connection is the best resource a college guy can have.

send_the_msg
08-30-2005, 04:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it's funny cause i laughed my ass off at this

Bulldog
08-30-2005, 09:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sucker. You paid for your car? Smart enough to rip off McDonald's, but not smart enough to steal a car? lol omgwtfbbq

IndieMatty
08-30-2005, 09:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sucker. You paid for your car? Smart enough to rip off McDonald's, but not smart enough to steal a car? lol omgwtfbbq

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you just throw BBQ at the end of that? Cause thats [censored] brilliant.

afk
08-30-2005, 10:22 AM
Congratulations on scoring $12 of FREE FOOD from McDonald's.

djj6835
08-30-2005, 10:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
nice thread. how lame is it not to have 15 bucks between 4 people lol. why on earth did u post this

[/ QUOTE ]

Who does have 15 bucks on them? I can't remember the last time I carried cash.

Freakin
08-30-2005, 10:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, never change /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Freakin

jackdaniels
08-30-2005, 11:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sucker. You paid for your car? Smart enough to rip off McDonald's, but not smart enough to steal a car? lol omgwtf bbq

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you just throw BBQ at the end of that? Cause thats [censored] brilliant.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah - pretty sweet!

InchoateHand
08-30-2005, 11:28 AM
Keep on Rocking in the Free World!

Bulldog
08-30-2005, 12:36 PM
Sadly, no (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=omgwtfbbq).

I do have one original creation--I tried to get "1338.4" started a couple days ago, but nobody went with it.

Bulldog
08-30-2005, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who does have 15 bucks on them? I can't remember the last time I carried cash.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't remember the last time I had less than $300 on me. Seriously, I only ever saw $100 bills at Christmas until I started playing The Game That Shall Not Be Mentioned in OOT.

augie00
08-30-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I never, EVER have cash. But I do get to use the great line "well can you break a hundred?" when someone needles me about it.

10-24-2005, 02:08 AM
<font color="white"> . </font>

James Boston
10-24-2005, 02:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
All you have to do is go to McDonalds and complain a lot and they will give you free stuff. Buy a hamburger eat half of it, say you wanted cheese, you get a new one. It is really easy to get free stuff from there.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true. My friend found a mesh ear piece cover in his fries. Thinking it came off the drive-through worker's headset, he went back and raised hell. The manager apologized, commented that it didn't fit any of their headsets, but gave him about $15-$25 worth of coupons just to appease him. A few days later he realized it had come off his cell phone's headset attachement.

10-24-2005, 02:35 AM
If you complain about mayo on your burger, they make them too. Because, you know, scraping it off is way harder than getting a new one. Seriously though, any shitty job like that, or retail, if you bitch enough, the store will cave. Not because you're right, but just because they don't get paid enough to care.

dibbs
10-24-2005, 02:42 AM
They may very well have all of your names from scanning your cards, good luck.

Even so, it's a mis, and you could argue you thought they gave you the food cuz you thought your card ended up working.