PDA

View Full Version : Lil' help?

Jerkass333
08-29-2005, 05:42 PM
So I've been on a 200+bb slide since the 12th of August. I thought it couldn't hurt to post some stats on here and see what you guys think. The things that jumped out to me are the Aggression Factors (especially flop and turn). I noticed that they were higher than I'd like them to be and have been playing a bit more passively post-flop the past few days to try to correct that, so those I'm working on. It hasn't stopped the losing tough. I'm thinking about tightening up preflop until I get back on track. I took a shot at 10-20 at the end of July and while I only lost about 20bbs over a couple days I didnt feel comfortable there so I dropped back down. Since then my vpip and especially pfr have been a fair bit higher than before. I'm thinking I'm not good enough yet to be playing so many extra hands. I'd like to hear any thoughts. Thanks. (These are just the 19k hands I've played during my downstreak.)
http://img173.imageshack.us/img173/3545/stats38re.th.jpg (http://img173.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stats38re.jpg)

Jerkass333
08-30-2005, 03:53 PM
One bump then I'll let it die.
Any thoughts?

Catt
08-30-2005, 04:01 PM
Stat posts just don't provide any helpful information unless it is information that something is wildly, wildly out of whack and needs attention (i.e., VPIP 12, etc.). Your stats seem fine (though your flop & turn aggression is very high, but I've seen quite a few successful players with stats like that). So, I'm not sure there's anything to say. Review hands, review post-flop play, keep your chin up.

DCWGaming
08-30-2005, 04:04 PM
You fold your SB to steal too much, and it doesnt look like you're going to showdown enough.

But that is a pretty small sample.

jba
08-30-2005, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You fold your SB to steal too much, and it doesnt look like you're going to showdown enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

your postflop AF is so high that I think the actual problem may be that your opponents are not going to showdown often enough. you are making them fold their second best hands against you.

sthief09
08-30-2005, 04:05 PM
good job moving down even though you didn't lose much. separating results from comfort and ability is important.

you should tone it down postflop.