PDA

View Full Version : Just funny. Low content

gol4pro
08-29-2005, 05:04 PM
I just got AA outdrawn preflop on the previous hand vs TT, so I'm a bit short-stacked at about 70$. UTG here is really freakin loose, even for 6 max, and SB is standard.

Anyways, I'm dealt J /images/graemlins/club.gif8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif in BB. UTG has me covered.

UTG limps, SB limps, I knock

Pot 6$
Flop J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif8 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
-- SB checks, Hero bets 15$, UTG calls, SB folds

Pot 35$
Turn A /images/graemlins/club.gif
-- Hero pushes for 55$, UTG calls

Villian has J /images/graemlins/heart.gif7 /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

yvesaint
08-29-2005, 05:09 PM
Thats nothing - I just sat down with the worst maniac ever. 400 NL, he first doubled up from 250 to 500 by calling a check-raise all-in on a paired board with a flush draw against my KK, hit his 73c on the river. THEN, he called an all-in on a KQ6 flop, another pot-sized bet on the turn, and took it down when the river made a 4-flush and his TT was the only one holding a club against QQ and AK.

I get dealt KK again, and raise to 4xBB pre-flop. He cold-calls, flop is 678. I make a pot-sized bet, he cold-calls. Turn is a 2. I make a pot-sized bet, he cold-calls. River is an ugly 5, I bet 1/3 pot, he pushes, I think, and call. A3 no good /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

He went from $250 to $1200 to $0 in the space of about 100 hands.