PDA

View Full Version : Just got rear ended...

kerssens
08-29-2005, 02:31 PM
...yeah, I'm happy. Ass tries to blame me, uhh the light was red.

miajag81
08-29-2005, 02:32 PM
So you were stopped at a red light and someone ran into you? What were his grounds for saying it was your fault?

offTopic
[ QUOTE ]
...yeah, I'm happy. Ass tries to blame me, uhh the light was red.

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep some painkillers handy. Good luck turning your head tomorrow morning.

wayabvpar
Were you in a prison cell?

Stuey
08-29-2005, 02:33 PM
you ok? I'm not sure but whiplash can get worse after the incident. Hope everything is ok.

xadrez
oh, I thought this thread was going to involve a prison story

kerssens
He didn't say it was my fault but he got out of his car and bucked up to me for a second like I did something wrong.

mslif
That sucks! You sound like you are ok though.... How's the car?

wayabvpar
08-29-2005, 02:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He didn't say it was my fault but he got out of his car and bucked up to me for a second like I did something wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

So your fist hurts too from when you knocked him on his ass? What a tool. Where did it happen?

kerssens
08-29-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That sucks! You sound like you are ok though.... How's the car?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cars fine, couple scratches and a dent.

kerssens
08-29-2005, 02:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So your fist hurts too from when you knocked him on his ass? What a tool. Where did it happen?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mercer Island, Island Crest off ramp. I didn't hit him, he backed down, I'm bigger.

08-29-2005, 02:36 PM
Whipla$h

BWebb
08-29-2005, 02:39 PM
Come on, after over 2,000 posts you should know better than to start a topic in OOT titled "Just got rear ended". Rookie mistake.

Sponger15SB
[ QUOTE ]
So you were stopped at a red light and someone ran into you? What were his grounds for saying it was your fault?

[/ QUOTE ]

This happened to me once. Crushed in the back end of my chevy blazer. A week later I was at the exact same stoplight heading a different direction and this girl who was following me to a party hit me in the same spot and she was panicing like crazy cause she was a shitty ass driver who already wrecked 2 cars before she turned 17. I just kinda laughed it off because the car was already [censored].

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]
Come on, after over 2,000 posts you should know better than to start a topic in OOT titled "Just got rear ended". Rookie mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

He knows how to get views.

wayabvpar
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mercer Island, Island Crest off ramp. I didn't hit him, he backed down, I'm bigger.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lexus, Mercedes or BMW?

kerssens
08-29-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lexus, Mercedes or BMW?

[/ QUOTE ]

Must have been a non-islander, old Prelude.

kerssens
08-29-2005, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew what I was doing.

Sponger15SB
08-29-2005, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't hit him, he backed down, I'm bigger.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't you gigantic? He probably saw you and then shut up quickly.

wayabvpar
08-29-2005, 02:43 PM
Must be someone's gardener.

kyro
08-29-2005, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"WHY DID YOU STOP AT A RED LIGHT AND LET ME HIT YOU DOING 80??? WHY DID YOU STOP AT A RED LIGHT???"

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-29-2005, 02:45 PM
I got in a car accident less than 24 hours after I got my first car. Long story short, the guy was drunk, didn't have a license or insurance, crossed a double-yellow line at about 20mph over the speed limit and t-boned me in a Bronco that wasn't even his. When the cops got there, they took him away in handcuffs and he was yelling at me something to the effect of see what I did and how it's my fault that he's going to jail.

TheMainEvent
08-29-2005, 02:46 PM
Why did you stop at a red light and let me hit you doing 80!?!

Sponger15SB
08-29-2005, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why did you stop at a red light and let me hit you doing 80!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

you lose!

kerssens
08-29-2005, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't hit him, he backed down, I'm bigger.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't you gigantic? He probably saw you and then shut up quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be an undersized shooting guard in the NBA

TheMainEvent
08-29-2005, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you lose!

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys are too good

The only 'accident' I have been in as a driver was caused by me...and was intentional.

offTopic
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"WHY DID YOU STOP AT A RED LIGHT AND LET ME HIT YOU DOING 80??? WHY DID YOU STOP AT A RED LIGHT???"

[/ QUOTE ]

This reminded me of an accident myself and a couple of friends witnessed in LV. We were staying in a house outside of Summerlin and a car whips around making a U-turn in front of a gas station...not fast enough, so they get rear-ended by a car that was coming down the street. Now there are two cars stopped in the lefthand lane, and the drivers are out, exchanging info.

About 5 minutes later, another car comes down the street and rear-ends the back car! The driver of the third car, still in a daze, gets out and says, "Who left these cars here?" /images/graemlins/blush.gif

jakethebake
08-29-2005, 02:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd be an very, very, very undersized shooting guard in the NBA

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.