PDA

View Full Version : Violence on Campus

augie00
08-29-2005, 12:34 PM
The other night three members of the pike fraternity beat down two members of the delta upsilon fraternity. They beat them so bad that they were sent to the hospital.

The entire pike house showed up in front of DU w/ half of sigma chi, ready to brawl. DU was ready to oblidge until cop cars swarmed in from all directions wearing riot gear. Everybody ran.

It must have been a full moon.

Sponger15SB
08-29-2005, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The entire pike house showed up in front of DU w/ half of sigma chi, ready to brawl

[/ QUOTE ]

YEAH BABY YEAHHHHHHHHHH

FRAT FRAT FRAT FRAT FRAT

mmbt0ne
08-29-2005, 12:38 PM
This is what happens when people make bets, and then don't pay up.

IndieMatty
08-29-2005, 12:41 PM
frats are so [censored] lame.

astroglide
08-29-2005, 12:43 PM
good. maybe they'll all shoot each other, and the world will be better.

xadrez
08-29-2005, 12:50 PM
Dont they have anything else to do, like roofy-ing chicks or something?

jokerthief
08-29-2005, 01:48 PM
My dad owns a dealership.

TheBlueMonster
08-29-2005, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My dad owns a dealership.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh god yes!!!! LMAO.

But seriously, I would have been in a frat but I don't like to pay for my friends.

And I don't take it in the butt.

RunDownHouse
08-29-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure its the human race in general that's lame. If this was two rival football teams, it would be "meatheads are so lame." If it was two rival southern colleges, it would be "rednecks are so lame."

Really, its just people that are lame.

jokerthief
08-29-2005, 02:09 PM
Incorrect, frats are lame.

kipin
08-29-2005, 02:13 PM
Was it like a West Side Story brawl?
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/707/0029da.jpg

HDPM
08-29-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure its the human race in general that's lame. If this was two rival football teams, it would be "meatheads are so lame." If it was two rival southern colleges, it would be "rednecks are so lame."

[/ QUOTE ]

In general groups of people are lamer than lame individuals. So a bunch of lame people join a lame group and their stupidity multiplies exponentially. When the group is just moderately lame like the Elks or Mooses or kiwanis, things don't get out of hand. Frats are pretty lame groups though, so problems are inevitable. Because frats are so lame. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

InchoateHand
08-29-2005, 02:53 PM
College is so cool.

Sponger15SB
08-29-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Was it like a West Side Story brawl?
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/707/0029da.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Gangleader: "Did I really like it?" Yeah, yeah, I liked it. Hey, I like another song, too, you know? You know this one - it's called "While You Were Singing, I Got Stabbed In The Head By A Puerto Rican."

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/96/pics/96fcobras4.jpg

wayabvpar
08-29-2005, 02:54 PM
Didn't they have any sorority chicks to date rape instead?

augie00
08-29-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that you are right. Like when the two guys got beat down earlier in the night that lead to the brawl. Nobody was there to stop the fight. It was pure, anamalistic instict that was happening, primal rage. These two guys who were sent to the hospital were beaten so bad that their faces were completley bloody. If nobody had ever stepped in who knows how far it would have gone?

It wasn't the fact that these guys were in a fraternity that made them want to fight. It was friends vs. friends (or some might consider it brothers vs. brothers). It was like gang warfare.

imported_CaseClosed326
08-29-2005, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lu_hawk
08-29-2005, 03:21 PM
WOW

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
08-29-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ThaSaltCracka
08-29-2005, 03:52 PM
Great post.

You want to talk about violence on campus. When I went to school in Montana for a year, the rednecks from Montana beat up some gay dude with a bottle of some sort. They beat the [censored] out of him because he was gay. The kid left school a week later and the FBI came in and investigated the whole situation. My buddy for some reason got this kids old room. He would be in there sleeping(with his pipe just chillin next to his bed) and FBI agents would come in a gather evidence without even asking. Thats campus violence.

B Dids
08-29-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any group of males age 18-22 is likely to be lame. Frats just make it worse because they add alcohol, privilage and a retarded social structure.

08-29-2005, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-AC

oddjob
08-29-2005, 04:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Incorrect, frats are lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is very correct, but does anyone really care if they're just [censored] each other up, and possibly getting a major beatdown from cops?

i had a great idea a few years ago, when CU boulder students were rioting, then people were rioting in denver cause of the broncos superbowl wins.

volunteer riot squads. much like the volunteer fire dept. kinda stuff, except you get to tear gas and beat down fuckheads. i'd sign up in a heartbeat.

poker-penguin
08-29-2005, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
=When the group is just moderately lame like the Elks or Mooses or kiwanis, things don't get out of hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, just last week, three Rotary prospects out of the Allied Commercial Bank chapter raided the Kiwanis area of downtown and killed the Senior Associate Vice-President of Marketing of the Mutual Life Trust Insurance Company?

B00T
08-30-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]