PDA

View Full Version : Marginal PF call/Bottom 2

baronzeus
08-29-2005, 02:12 AM
Thoughts on the turn bet?

One is like 45/9 one is 35/0

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 5/images/graemlins/club.gif, 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls, Hero completes, BB checks.

Flop: (4 SB) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, MP folds, Button calls.

Turn: (3.50 BB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, Button calls.

River: (6.50 BB) J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks intending to fold

poker-penguin
08-29-2005, 02:26 AM
My thought on the turn bet is ugh.

Any pair counterfits us, any Ace has us dead, so you're hoping both these guys have what? a straight draw or two big non-ace cards that they are willing to call with?

Or do you feel they will both credit you with an ace and fold their higher pairs? I just don't see this turn bet working out well and would love to hear from anyone who does (since I am still crawling my way out of suckitude).

Check folding the river seems right - although I'd probably bet-fold because I'm spewing chips on the river at the moment and have a crazy belief in my ability to run bluffs past two players. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

TheMetetron
08-29-2005, 02:28 AM
Meh, the turn bet is really the tough spot here. Heads up, I'm betting, but here I'm actually a little unsure. [Edit:] After thinking about this for a bit, I'm check/folding here against 2 opponents. I think we are pretty screwed.

River, we are obviously check/folding.

Jeff W
08-29-2005, 02:29 AM
I fold pre flop and check-fold the turn.

DeathDonkey
08-29-2005, 02:32 AM
Ya this is a really bad complete.

-DeathDonkey

baronzeus
08-29-2005, 02:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ya this is a really bad complete.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I realize that /images/graemlins/mad.gif Stupid on my part

What is the lowest you complete? 89o? 78o?