PDA

View Full Version : The lonegunmen

STLantny
08-29-2005, 12:51 AM
These guys were characters on a couple of Xfiles episodes, and I saw a DVD at the movie store, appearently they had their own show? I like these guys on Xfiles, but has anyone seen the show?

ucfryan
08-29-2005, 12:56 AM
Once upon a time, there were three... how should I put this... geeks. Three more unlikely heroes... there never were. It wasn't long before their naiveté nearly got them killed. Until they hooked up with an FBI agent... And began publishing a — what shall I call it — 'rag' called 'The Lone Gunman'. From their cramped basement office they pointed fingers at powerful, evil forces... And some not so evil. In their own unique way, the three gunmen were patriots, fighting the good fight. And provided... expertise for their friends at the FBI. For a brief time it looked as if they might actually make a difference in this cold, cruel world. They acquired an intern who believed in their cause. And a powerful, beautiful nemesis... who became an ally. But the world is not kind to idealists... and those who fight the 'Good Fight' don't always win.

STLantny
08-29-2005, 12:58 AM
ya, no, I get it, but is it a good show and worth the rent?

DasLeben
08-29-2005, 12:59 AM
Hell yeah. I watched the spinoff. Rent it!

08-29-2005, 02:00 AM
wasn't the pilot episode about the government flying a Boeing into the WTC to bump military spending or something. i think it came out like 6 months before 9/11 too. creepy.