PDA

View Full Version : What color ball do you get at mini-golf?

2+2 wannabe
08-28-2005, 10:06 PM

2+2 wannabe
08-28-2005, 10:07 PM
p.s. i dominate mini-golf

tbach24
08-28-2005, 10:10 PM
Orange.

MrWookie47
08-28-2005, 10:10 PM
Man, what sort of course do you go to where you have the options for pink, grey, brown, purple, chartreuse, and burnt umber? You crack open your crayola box for poll entries or something? Maybe the place I go to is too ghetto, but all they have is blue, yellow, red, and green. And it's easily blue.

2+2 wannabe
08-28-2005, 10:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Man, what sort of course do you go to where you have the options for pink, grey, brown, purple, chartreuse, and burnt umber? You crack open your crayola box for poll entries or something? Maybe the place I go to is too ghetto, but all they have is blue, yellow, red, and green. And it's easily blue.

[/ QUOTE ]

i may have went overboard with the entires /images/graemlins/grin.gif - but the only ones that i have never seen on the list is grey and brown

08-28-2005, 10:27 PM
This may be the greatest post of all time.

I go with sky blue or orange.

Where do you play? i.e. where do you live?

2+2 wannabe
08-28-2005, 10:32 PM
saskatoon, canada

there's this mini-golf course here (it's about a 6.5/10) - but it has SO MANY different colours of balls that i couldn't decide.

they just opened up a "real" mini golf course here (i.e. real grass on each hole and bunkers and water) that takes over an hour to play. can't wait to play there!

imported_anacardo
08-28-2005, 10:34 PM
Blue ball, of course. Personal tribute.

2+2 wannabe
08-29-2005, 01:06 AM
bump

edtost
08-29-2005, 08:50 AM
gotta go with the pink lady.

CCass
08-29-2005, 11:26 AM
University of Tennessee Orange.

2+2 wannabe
08-29-2005, 11:26 AM
pink's way higher than i thought it'd be

codewarrior
08-29-2005, 11:34 AM
I chose pink because I'm butch enough to pull it off.

Wait, what did I just say?

Nevermind. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

utmt40
08-29-2005, 11:34 AM
<font color="red"> red </font>

swede123
08-29-2005, 11:35 AM
Have you ever seen the "serious" minature golf people? This is somewhat big in Sweden, but I've never seen it in the U.S. People have a whole box of balls, one for shooting long, straight shots, one for slicing it hard-core, one for close-up puts and so on. They play on the same "official" course without obstacles that resemble animals and whatever. All in all it looks pretty pathetic, but as expected they are incredible at the game, like hole in ones or 2 shots on every hole.

Swede

edtost
08-29-2005, 12:38 PM
TIN CUP: I'll be playing a Pink Lady today.

BOONE: That little pink [censored] ball supposed to rattle me?

TIN CUP: Not unless I knock it by you.

2+2 wannabe
08-29-2005, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Have you ever seen the "serious" minature golf people? This is somewhat big in Sweden, but I've never seen it in the U.S. People have a whole box of balls, one for shooting long, straight shots, one for slicing it hard-core, one for close-up puts and so on. They play on the same "official" course without obstacles that resemble animals and whatever. All in all it looks pretty pathetic, but as expected they are incredible at the game, like hole in ones or 2 shots on every hole.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

isn't it against the rules to change balls on a hole?

people are hardcores....this isn't frisbee football COME ON

mostsmooth
08-29-2005, 05:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

isn't it against the rules to change balls on a hole?

people are hardcores....this isn't frisbee football COME ON

[/ QUOTE ]
im pretty sure what you describe is what we use to have here (maybe we still do in places) called putt-putt golf.

2+2 wannabe
08-29-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

im pretty sure what you describe is what we use to have here (maybe we still do in places) called putt-putt golf.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's what I was thinking as well (don't have putt-putt golf here)

BeatOnRiver
08-29-2005, 05:53 PM
putt putt golf is on espn about once a month and they play skins games and the people are ridiculously amazing

mostsmooth
08-29-2005, 08:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
putt putt golf is on espn about once a month and they play skins games and the people are ridiculously amazing

[/ QUOTE ]
and theres no obstacles right? just angles?