PDA

View Full Version : Getting Sick the Next Morning

Tron
08-28-2005, 07:39 PM
This has been happening all too often lately. After a night of drinking, I go to sleep feeling good, but, come 7 or 8 in the morning, I am hunched over the toilet throwing up everything I ingested the previous day. The worst part about this is that I am totally sober while throwing up, so my face hurts and tears start flowing and all the horrible effects of vomiting legitimately manifest themselves, whereas vomiting while drunk really isn't that bad because, hey, you're drunk.

Anyway, does this happen to anyone else, and if it does, do you have any reason why?

STLantny
08-28-2005, 07:41 PM
seriously? its called a hangover, dont drink so much. I puke all the time after night of hard drinking

ekky
08-28-2005, 07:42 PM
does it happen every time you get drunk... or only when you get drunk and eat some filthy food along the way?

I am a real mans man, so I look down on people that vomit after a few beers, but maybe if you blame it on the food, it gives you a semi-valid excuse.

STLantny
08-28-2005, 07:46 PM
Ya if you are puking after 8 or 9, the next morning, I dont know what to tell you. If you have had 15 manhatans, then you know why you are ralphing.

thatpfunk
08-28-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I am a real mans man, so I look down on people that vomit after a few beers,

[/ QUOTE ]

Well thats good to know. If I'm ever in need of a man's man's advice, I'l know where to look.

08-28-2005, 07:53 PM
Yeah, you're just not drinking enough. You need to get hammered daily for a while and you will not puke or get hangovers. Something to strive for anyway. Just keep at it, I'm sure you'll succeed.