PDA

View Full Version : 3rd WR issues

Dubra
08-28-2005, 03:24 PM
I'm really not sure who I should start regularly, or maybe I should shuffle them back in forth but I am debating between..

Ji. Smith
A. Lelie
Mike Williams
K. Colbert

I guess my main question is, does jimmy smith have anything left?

IggyWH
08-28-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess my main question is, does jimmy smith have anything left?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think so... he's really your best option to start out the season with. I'd personally start him but be quick to pull him if he starts off the year slow and one of your other guys starts off hot (or someone else on waivers if you have them).

BWebb
08-28-2005, 04:56 PM
Smith and Lelie are pretty close to even in my eyes. Lelie has much more upside than Smith however.

IggyWH
08-28-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Smith and Lelie are pretty close to even in my eyes. Lelie has much more upside than Smith however.

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally would have to disagree. I don't see where Lelie has a better upside to Smith? Smith is a proven product where Lelie has only had 1 good year (although he is young). This isn't draft talk, this isn't keeper talk... it's who has the best chance to preform best in week 1. I think for that, you go with the proven product in Smith.

bugstud
08-28-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally would have to disagree. I don't see where Lelie has a better upside to Smith? Smith is a proven product where Lelie has only had 1 good year (although he is young). This isn't draft talk, this isn't keeper talk... it's who has the best chance to preform best in week 1. I think for that, you go with the proven product in Smith.

[/ QUOTE ]

he's just saying Lelie has considerable upside where he could be a fantasy #2 if he breaksout, which I agree with. I'm starting jimmy until I see it, though.