PDA

View Full Version : Downloaded PT trial software- How do I activate it?

DarkForceRising
08-28-2005, 02:26 PM
Foolishly, I have been playing without PokerTracker. So, I finally am trying to get with the program and am totally lost. I can't find any instuctions on the site. When I click on the PT icon it is just a grey screen.

I know this is stupid but if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

smartalecc5
08-28-2005, 08:34 PM
pokertrackerguide.com

cbfair
08-29-2005, 03:36 PM
OK, so you've downloaded the trial version and want to use it for the first time? Or have you used the trial version for 1000 hands and its expired? I'm guessing you are referring to the first scenario...

You have to import some hands first, see the buttons at the top of the screen? the third one from the left looks kinda like a PP logo, click it then click the button that says "prgram file locations" and direct PT to your party skin directories. Now you can click start timer or force imort, I'd use force import first.

Once the first import is done, then you can click on the button that looks like a golden ring to review your ring game play.

That'll get you started; of course, I'm just guessing that you play at party/skins and are a ring game player but even if your situation is different, a little bit of common sense ought to get you through.

once you've used the trial and imported 1000 hands, you'll have to pay Pat and then activate the program for real.