PDA

View Full Version : Someone cuts in front of you on the bathroom line what to do?

arod15
08-28-2005, 09:48 AM
It's a decently long line. I really have to go. The way it's set up is there are 4 stalls that are all unisex and this dude just sees the line and im next and just goes into one. What's my play?
Thanks in advance

Dave G.
08-28-2005, 09:57 AM
Piss either under the door and splash it all about his shoes / pants, or if you're really talented, piss over the top of the door and onto his head. Make sure you finish before he comes out; he's gonna be... pissed. Har.

arod15
08-28-2005, 10:06 AM
Piss over the door, that takes fantastic four type powers.

Lazymeatball
08-28-2005, 10:28 AM
announce to the room that he's an a*hole and wait. or you could get into some bravado 'pissing' match. bad pun

08-28-2005, 10:33 AM
You could say nothing to the guy who just cut since he seems to be already in the stall, but stand your ground and announce to the line that you won't be taking any more mutha-F'in bullshit today.

arod15
08-28-2005, 10:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You could say nothing to the guy who just cut since he seems to be already in the stall, but stand your ground and announce to the line that you won't be taking any more mutha-F'in bullshit today.

[/ QUOTE ]
the door wasnt closed yet so there was still time to get him out.

Lazymeatball
08-28-2005, 10:41 AM
So you're going to follow him into the stall? This is clearly a much greater breach of bathroom etiquette than cutting in line.

craig r
08-28-2005, 10:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So you're going to follow him into the stall? This is clearly a much greater breach of bathroom etiquette than cutting in line.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but people are so homophobic you might scare him out of there. If he asks what you are doing, just say, "Oh, I am just watching how you do it." That ought to work.

craig

Lazymeatball
08-28-2005, 10:46 AM
You use the word homophobic in this instance like it's a bad thing.

Felix_Nietsche
08-28-2005, 10:57 AM
Negative EV.
If someone else chooses to tell the guy off, then you may consider backing that guy up. Otherwise let it slide.

craig r
08-28-2005, 10:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You use the word homophobic in this instance like it's a bad thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I like the shock value. Like in Harold and Kumar, why did that one guy piss right next to Kumar? A million trees and he picks that spot. Or my friend was pissing in a urinal and there was a guy next to him and he looked over and said "wow, lucky girls". I mean, what could the guy say? Nobody is ready for that. I mean dudes shower together in high school, which is somewhat homoerotic, yet, they don't want somebody waiting behind them while they are pissing. It is payback from him cutting.

craig

p.s. Who was gayer in Top Gun? Maverick or IceMan? Val Kilmer, in an interview, said that might have been the gayest movie of the 80's. (sorry for thread hijack).

Lazymeatball
08-28-2005, 11:09 AM
you seem really obsessed with gay stuff for comedic effect. I suggest you watch more wrestling, particularly the famous "Kiss my Ass match" between the Rock and Vince McMahon in which a winner was determined by forcing your opponent to kiss your own bare ass.

RacersEdge
08-28-2005, 11:18 AM
Jam something in the door so he can't get out.

craig r
08-28-2005, 11:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you seem really obsessed with gay stuff for comedic effect. I suggest you watch more wrestling, particularly the famous "Kiss my Ass match" between the Rock and Vince McMahon in which a winner was determined by forcing your opponent to kiss your own bare ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

To tell you the truth, if it wasn't for me liking to fucke girls, I think I would be gay /images/graemlins/smile.gif .

craig

arod15
08-28-2005, 12:00 PM
I told him to get out of there. And relax cause there was people in front of him. He then walked out and i went in a pissed all over the floor real fast so he'd step in it. Actually that was a joke, but i did call him on it and he then waiting in line. Alls well....

RunDownHouse
08-28-2005, 12:45 PM
You didn't smash a bottle and threaten to cut him with it?

arod15
08-28-2005, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You didn't smash a bottle and threaten to cut him with it?

[/ QUOTE ]
That is a totally different situation, and usually i'm calm in situations if not passive. ill tell you this, if someone puts a hand up your girlfriend skirt and you dont react, your a bitch in my book.....

RunDownHouse
08-28-2005, 01:03 PM
You didn't tell him how you were on the fasttrack at a big Manhattan investment bank?

arod15
08-28-2005, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You didn't tell him how you were on the fasttrack at a big Manhattan investment bank?

[/ QUOTE ]
I threatened him saying" YOU"LL NEVER WORK IN THIS TOWN AGAIN!" Nah i just asked him politly to wait in line and he did so. Nothing major just wanted to see if people that it was better to say something which could have some ramifications, or just wait for the next stall. I guess you read all my posts, i think they are a poor sample size. At least the China club one. I am usually very calm, and dont instigate, but certain times, that being one I lose it.

08-28-2005, 01:08 PM
So you make 150K /year and you worried about pissing in stalls ? You're an interesting individual.

arod15
08-28-2005, 01:11 PM
when you gotta go you gotta go. And no i dont make 150K a year. I never said that. Someone else said that. I make less than that. I make a good living right now and have great future potential. But if i made 300K 1M it doesnt matter if i gotta piss and someone cuts i will still care. Perhaps if i made over 300K i would just pay 20 per person and cut the line. But probably not.

shant
08-28-2005, 04:16 PM
The solution that worked for me in the past was to spit a few loogies onto the back of his nice, new Abercrombie sweater.

nothumb
08-28-2005, 05:08 PM
I think you and I are very different people, because nobody ever faces me with the types of problems you post about. I guess I'm not the kind of guy people would feel they can punk like this. Maybe you have an image problem.

NT

arod15
08-28-2005, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think you and I are very different people, because nobody ever faces me with the types of problems you post about. I guess I'm not the kind of guy people would feel they can punk like this. Maybe you have an image problem.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]
Perhaps its just the places we are from and where we go. Really in this situation he was cutting a slew of people not just me. So image couldnt have been a factor.

utmt40
08-28-2005, 08:02 PM
Call him out!

tdarko
08-28-2005, 08:06 PM
i always say something, usually something smart-ass too. i mean come on no cuts no butts no alligator guts!

billymonk
08-28-2005, 08:15 PM
Get 'pissed' about it... Haha punny. Anyways in all seriousness it's dependent on whether or not the guy looks like a douche or not. If the guy could wail on me {shut up like the puss I am.} else {say something}.

Voltron87
08-28-2005, 08:21 PM
first things first, everyone saying that theyd go [censored] the guy up or actually do something about it is a bullshitter. maybe 1/25 of ooters would.

my play is give him a long look. but at the end of the day who cares anyway, and whoever said give backup is also right.

arod15
08-28-2005, 08:24 PM
Think 1/25 is sort of low. It depends on how bad you have to go. I was pacing like a little bitch. I was dying to go, under those cirumstance i think more often than not something is said.

Arnfinn Madsen
08-28-2005, 08:34 PM
Funny, it happened to me too on Friday (is it a trend? /images/graemlins/smile.gif). 4 unisex toilets and I was 1st in line and one guy goes ahead of me. I grabbed him and then pushed him all the way back to the end of the line (I have low tolerance on this kind of behaviour). He started saying that it was a joke, and I said ok, no problem. When I left the toilet and was going to order in the bar, he was still quarreling with a few others who got annoyed and said he was going outside to fight them. I grabbed him again and said it is his own fault and said it was time to cool down. Then he started accusing me of being a racist (he was black). I explained that I would do the same with a white man, and then he settled down, even wanted to buy me a beer /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Much fuzz about a small thing.

arod15
08-28-2005, 08:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Funny, it happened to me too on Friday (is it a trend? /images/graemlins/smile.gif). 4 unisex toilets and I was 1st in line and one guy goes ahead of me. I grabbed him and then pushed him all the way back to the end of the line (I have low tolerance on this kind of behaviour). He started saying that it was a joke, and I said ok, no problem. When I left the toilet and was going to order in the bar, he was still quarreling with a few others who got annoyed and said he was going outside to fight them. I grabbed him again and said it is his own fault and said it was time to cool down. Then he started accusing me of being a racist (he was black). I explained that I would do the same with a white man, and then he settled down, even wanted to buy me a beer /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Much fuzz about a small thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
In situations like this only a hot girl with big T's or A's can cut with total silence from me. But perhaps i would ask to see her pull her pants down as repayment

STLantny
08-28-2005, 08:40 PM
I probably would have knocked on the door, and made a lewd comment along the lines of, (in a gay voice) "hey, dont take so long this time, remember what happened last night after we got home, there was vaseline everywhere." Then walk out.

Or sucker punch as he walks out fo the door.

poker-penguin
08-28-2005, 08:40 PM
You're a man (well, have male plumbing) right?
This wasn't on an airplane?

Why are you pissing in a stall? What sort of place is this?

I would have pissed in the sink - it's a better height for me than stalls anyway.

arod15
08-28-2005, 08:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're a man (well, have male plumbing) right?
This wasn't on an airplane?

Why are you pissing in a stall? What sort of place is this?

I would have pissed in the sink - it's a better height for me than stalls anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]\
It was four unisex bathrooms with doors and door to enter the bathroom. So you cant piss in the sink there. Only toilets. And you cant get in the room if the door is closed. That option is ok, but if i would probably piss in the trash can if that were available.