PDA

View Full Version : party reload problem

08-28-2005, 06:01 AM
I just logged to my party account first time in couple of weeks and get following message:
"Dear xxxxxx,
You currently have the following offer(s) available:

Use the Bonus Code "EXTRA30" when you make your next deposit before 14-SEP-05 23:59 EST and get 30% extra (Max $150) in your bonus account. Restrictions apply."

So i made deposit with my neteller but the problem is that my bonus account shows zero. Any idea what went wrong? I've just cleared my sign-up bonus about two weeks ago, may that cause this or should i email to support or what? Thanks in advance!

08-28-2005, 07:18 AM
Just email them, they will put the bonus on. Happened to me.

08-28-2005, 07:42 AM
Ok, thanks a lot! Any idea how long it'll take before they act? What i've been heard that their customer support is pretty slow...

Luxorr
08-28-2005, 07:58 AM
you should have it in a few hours, MAX..

08-28-2005, 08:40 AM
Well, now it seems that i'm not getting that bonus. Heres a piece what they answered:
"Please note that a player can receive only one sign up bonus and not two, hence you will not be able to receive another Sign Up bonus under EXTRA30."

But anyway they were talking about "next deposit" not sing-up bonus in first case.

theben
08-28-2005, 10:48 AM
i want one!

SoCalRugger
08-28-2005, 01:39 PM
Try calling them. In my experience, they are much more willing to credit a bonus when you call them up as opposed to going through e-mail. It can't hurt...

timprov
08-28-2005, 01:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, now it seems that i'm not getting that bonus. Heres a piece what they answered:
"Please note that a player can receive only one sign up bonus and not two, hence you will not be able to receive another Sign Up bonus under EXTRA30."

But anyway they were talking about "next deposit" not sing-up bonus in first case.

[/ QUOTE ]

EXTRA30 is a signup code, not a reload. Odd that you got it as a reload popup.

08-28-2005, 01:49 PM
Actually i did email to them and they gave me bonus of $50 because i'm "special player"(LOL that)on their site. I'm not fully satisfied on this, because originally they promised more but i think i'll leave this here...