PDA

View Full Version : elysium:

Vehn
04-11-2003, 01:21 PM
Your unconventional expert holdem play intrigues me and many others as you have no doubt noticed the enthusiastic responses to your frequent posts. Could you please tell all of your fans here more about your background, what/where you play, maybe any other personal insights you might have?

Also I thought I would let you know about another poker forum where, to be honest, the level of expertise and skill are far beyond what you'll find here at two plus two. I would go so far to say that some of the posters there are approaching your level of deep understanding of the game that you consistently dazzle us here day after day. Please, for the sake of poker players everywhere, click here (http://www.recpoker.com) and spread your wisdom far and wide so that we may all bask in its light.

p.s. Keep up the good work.

elysium
04-11-2003, 06:48 PM
hi vehn
whew, where to begin....well, let's see, i got started by kicking,first with my right leg then my left, (i'm right handed)then i learned vehn, i learned how to use the elbo. i began forward thrusts with right and then left elbo. kinda like the bulgarian pushka exept with a kick. and i was going along like that, and well i don't know what you call it but whatever i was doing must have worked because soon after that i was born.

more? anyone for more?

Ulysses
04-11-2003, 07:03 PM
more? anyone for more?

Yes, please!

SoBeDude
04-12-2003, 12:38 AM
Start a little farther back.

First the earth cooled, then the dinosaurs came! Then there was this big explosion...

DanS
04-12-2003, 04:04 AM
I get the impression, with that post, that elysium's cognizant (sic?) of and aware of what he has spawned. And I'll be damned if, even though I don't want it to, that makes it even funnier.

Dan