PDA

View Full Version : pacific poker

lane mcbride
08-28-2005, 04:13 AM
I was about to deposit there to get the bonus (I know the bonus clears at a horrible rate... but I want to try most sites just to see what's out there).

So my questions are:

1.) In order to get the bonus do I have to enter any sort of code or anything

2.) I've heard that you can deposit the money to get the bonus and then withdraw your initial deposit and just play with the bonus (so you can play higher limits with no risk so to speak... is that true? (so that would mean that they credit the bonus money to your account and let you play with it right?)

3.) how are cashouts? reliable and such?

4.) any other things I should know (besides the games are really soft and you can only play one table)?

thank you in advance

-Lane McBride

dibbs
08-28-2005, 04:27 AM
As a first time player you dont have to enter a code.

I think I remember having the bonus up front, but I would just leave your initial stake in too just in case.

Cashouts are reliable but slow.

Games are really soft, software almost looks vintage its so old, and yea you can only play one table.

KKbluff
08-28-2005, 05:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
As a first time player you dont have to enter a code.

I think I remember having the bonus up front, but I would just leave your initial stake in too just in case.

Cashouts are reliable but slow.

Games are really,really,really soft, software almost looks vintage its so old, and yea you can only play one table.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

FlFishOn
08-28-2005, 07:37 PM
It will make you crazy before you clear the bonus. Don't bother.

theben
08-28-2005, 08:38 PM
2) as far as i know, yes you can still do this

3)reliable, never had problems. but VERY slow. 3 days min, usually 4-5 days

4) software SUCKS, very odd chat hot keys that can make you bet when you dont wanna

dibbs
08-29-2005, 04:34 AM
haha thank you, I do stand corrected.

PLOlover
08-29-2005, 05:19 AM
Just let it go. Really. I didn't listen either. I wish I had. However good the games are at Pacific, it doesn't make up for the opportunity cost.

@bsolute_luck
09-01-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it doesn't make up for the opportunity cost.

[/ QUOTE ]

what does this mean?

crap! i was going to sign up there next to. another site had nothing but good things to say other than the HORRIBLY LOOOONG cashout process.

PLOlover
09-01-2005, 07:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what does this mean?

crap! i was going to sign up there next to. another site had nothing but good things to say other than the HORRIBLY LOOOONG cashout process.

[/ QUOTE ]

It just means your time will be much better spent somewhere else. Hey, I did the bonus there and played there for a while. I would recommend gritting your teeth and doing the bonus, but that's all.

HesseJam
09-02-2005, 04:30 AM
I started my online poker career there in August. I liked Pacific. Software is buggy, sometimes the sound went away and never came back. I always wanted to go back there some time to check if the games are really that bad (ehm good). I cannot remember because I was really bad at that time.

Wouldn't you recommend to play one table at the side to my 4 Party tables? Or will that mess up everything?

CRF250X
09-02-2005, 11:23 AM
Pacific sucks, nothing to see there, move along. To be honest, I've noticed Pacific tightening up lately. I think more and more 2+2'ers are checking it out.

By the way, HesseJam, who is that in your avatar? What movie is it from?

CRF250X