PDA

View Full Version : All this talk about Crypto skins, but nothing about Crypto itself...

KSOT
08-28-2005, 01:17 AM
That would lead me to believe that there's something wrong with it. However, I know absolutely nothing about the site. Does it not give bonuses? Does it not offer rakeback?

Thythe
08-28-2005, 01:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That would lead me to believe that there's something wrong with it. However, I know absolutely nothing about the site. Does it not give bonuses? Does it not offer rakeback?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? There is no actual Crypto site per se.

KSOT
08-28-2005, 01:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you serious? There is no actual Crypto site per se.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah, that's what I thought at first but then I saw it listed here and got confused.

http://www.pokerpulse.com/action/rooms.htm

I should've checked the links. Anyway then, why are they called skins? Skins for what? O_o

KKbluff
08-28-2005, 03:30 AM
Same entity different "skins" for that entity.

I would imagine that "skins" came from the concept that underneath the skin it is really just the same site, hence the term "skins" was born.

I may be wrong, please correct me if so.

uncleshady
08-28-2005, 04:53 AM
I chuckled at first, envisioning "crypto" as some dude hiding behind a curtain with a megaphone granting people 5 pounds an hour for their loyalty. I think this post came about as a natural thought progression of Party and Party Skins. Theres a party poker, and empire, multi etc. are party skins, so why not have a crypto and crypto skins? Makes sense to me, it just isnt real.

Crix
08-28-2005, 10:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
envisioning "crypto" as some dude hiding behind a curtain with a megaphone granting people 5 pounds an hour for their loyalty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kind of like the "Great and Wonderful Oz". Follow the yellow brick road.......