PDA

View Full Version : Flush

Beavis68
08-27-2005, 09:36 PM
Comments on all streets please - loosed passive bunch.

7 Card Stud High-Low ($0.25/$0.50), Ante $0.10, Bring-In $0.15 (hand converter (http://www.geocities.com/greenage22/7StudConverter.hta.txt))

3rd Street

Seat 1: xx xx 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___calls
Seat 2: xx xx K/images/graemlins/club.gif___calls
Seat 3: xx xx 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif___folds
Seat 4: xx xx 9/images/graemlins/club.gif___folds
Seat 5: xx xx 6/images/graemlins/club.gif___calls
Hero: K/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif___brings in

4th Street

Seat 1: xx xx 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif___calls
Seat 2: xx xx K/images/graemlins/club.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif___checks___calls
Seat 5: xx xx 6/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif___bets___calls
Hero: K/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif___raises

5th Street

Seat 1: xx xx 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___folds
Seat 2: xx xx K/images/graemlins/club.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___checks___calls
Seat 5: xx xx 6/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/club.gif___checks___calls
Hero: K/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif___bets

6th Street

Seat 2: xx xx K/images/graemlins/club.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif J/images/graemlins/club.gif___checks___calls
Seat 5: xx xx 6/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif___bets
Hero: K/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif T/images/graemlins/spade.gif___calls

River

Seat 2: xx xx K/images/graemlins/club.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif J/images/graemlins/club.gif xx___checks___folds
Seat 5: xx xx 6/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif xx___bets
Hero: K/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif T/images/graemlins/spade.gif 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif___calls

Jeffage
08-27-2005, 11:38 PM
Definitely raise on 6th street...get your money in with the best hand. The guy with the likely str8 won't fold and the other guy might call with two pair or something.

Jeff

Andy B
08-28-2005, 12:23 PM
What a hideous structure.

I would lean towards just calling on fourth, but I can't argue with getting the other guys to call two bets cold.

Definitely bet fifth. I would raise sixth. You very likely have the best hand. The guy behind you called two cold on fourth. You might get him to call two cold now. Only one way to find out. I would also raise the river.

peritonlogon
08-28-2005, 12:49 PM
by not raising on the river you give yourself a better chance of splitting seat 1s big bet with the likely made low

Andy B
08-28-2005, 01:20 PM
Aaaack, didn't see that this was high-low. In that case, I definitely only call on fourth street. Flat-calling on both sixth and seventh makes a lot more sense, but your only chance to make any real money is to raise.