PDA

View Full Version : OESD on turn

Roy6
08-27-2005, 09:18 PM
Button is 53/13/1.1
Maybe the preflop raise from CO is questionable with this button, I don't know.
I don't bet this flop, he's going nowhere with coldcalling hands (PP, aces/kings) and I have nothing.
The turn gives me an OESD. Should I bet? I'd like to continue but I don't have odds to draw to it with calling a bet.
The problem is I don't represent anything legit with the bet expect a very weak KQ, a QJ or a slowplayed monster (99).

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP with T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (6.33 SB) 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, Hero checks, Button checks.

Turn: (3.16 BB) Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero ??

air
08-27-2005, 10:57 PM
I fold preflop.

Bet the turn. The BB is telling you he has nothing. As long as the button does not have a queen he will fold also. Bet the river if you get a called on the turn.