PDA

View Full Version : f****ng crypto retards.

rheaume
08-27-2005, 06:13 PM
Texas Hold'em No Limit ($0.15/$0.25)
Seat 3 is the button.
Seat 1: Rojen ($77.45 in chips)
Seat 2: Hero ($27.45 in chips)
Seat 3: Retard #1 ($13.10 in chips)
Seat 5: zsazsa ($24.20 in chips)
Seat 6: Chekka ($24.75 in chips)
Seat 7: Tompelito ($22.13 in chips)
Seat 8: TheBorsk ($14.60 in chips)
Seat 9: Red_Bull ($24.75 in chips)
Seat 10: Retard #2 ($40.94 in chips)
zsazsa: posts big blind $0.25
----- HOLE CARDS -----
dealt to Hero [Ad As]
Chekka: folds
Tompelito: folds
TheBorsk: folds
Red_Bull: folds
Retard #2: calls $0.25
Tompelito sits out
Rojen: calls $0.25
Hero: raises to $1.50
Retard #1: raises to $2.75
zsazsa: folds
Retard #2: calls $2.50
Rojen: folds
Hero: raises to $6
Retard #1: raises to $9.25
Retard #2: calls $6.50
Hero: raises to $27.45 and is all-in
Retard #1: is all-in $3.85
Retard #2: calls $18.20
----- FLOP ----- [3c 9c Kh]
----- TURN ----- [3c 9c Kh][3d]
----- RIVER ----- [3c 9c Kh 3d][Tc]
----- SHOW DOWN -----
Hero: shows [Ad As] (Two Pairs, Aces and Threes, King high)
Retard #1: shows [4d 4s] (Two Pairs, Fours and Threes, King high)
Retard #2: shows [Qd Jd] (A Straight, King high)
Retard #2 collected $27.65 from Side pot #1
Retard #2 collected $37.85 from Main pot
----- SUMMARY -----
Total pot $68.50 Main pot $37.85 Side pot #1 $27.65 | Rake $3
Board [3c 9c Kh 3d Tc]
Seat 1: Rojen folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: zsazsa (big blind) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: Chekka folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 7: Tompelito folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 8: TheBorsk folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 9: Red_Bull folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 10: Retard #2 showed [Qd Jd] and won ($65.50) with A Straight, King high

there goes all my profit for the last 2 days. i want to strangle newborn kittens.

yvesaint
08-27-2005, 06:14 PM
Loc: catching gutshots on the river

rheaume
08-27-2005, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Loc: catching gutshots on the river

[/ QUOTE ]

oh man, i didnt even realize. i just changed that today. did i jinx myself? apparently so.

DoomSlice
08-27-2005, 06:22 PM
[sarcasm]Wow, I've never seen a beat so terrible in my life. And actually you're the first person that I've ever seen lose an all in with Aces. [ /sarcasm]

yvesaint
08-27-2005, 06:22 PM
change it to

Loc: posting bad beats

rheaume
08-27-2005, 06:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[sarcasm]Wow, I've never seen a beat so terrible in my life. And actually you're the first person that I've ever seen lose an all in with Aces. [ /sarcasm]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey, genius, i think the point i was trying to prove was WHO CALLS 2 RAISES THEN AN ALL IN WITH QJ PREFLOP

yvesaint
08-27-2005, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

hey, genius, i think the point i was trying to prove was WHO CALLS 2 RAISES THEN AN ALL IN WITH QJ PREFLOP

[/ QUOTE ]

hey, genius, youre trying to prove something with a bad beat post

rheaume
08-27-2005, 06:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey, genius, youre trying to prove something with a bad beat post

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe you should just keep your goddamn mouth shut, since youre not adding anything constructive. f**kin troll.

imported_anacardo
08-27-2005, 06:39 PM
This whole thread is pretty trollish. I think once you calm down you'll see that you're the one out of line here.

yvesaint
08-27-2005, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

maybe you should just keep your goddamn mouth shut, since youre not adding anything constructive. f**kin troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

and you think this thread is??? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

rheaume
08-27-2005, 06:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and you think this thread is??? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

YEAH it is constructive. if someone wants the fishiest .15/.25 NLHE game ever, now they know where to go.

so take your totally meanless replies and stick em in your funhole. people like you shouldn't even be able to post. it takes a real man to needle someone on a poker forum after they've already taken a stupid sick beat.

BruinEric
08-27-2005, 06:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhh...exactly the kind of player that keeps games from devolving into rock-fests or tag-fests.

Uhhh...exactly the kind of player you would prefer to play against.

Uhhh...exactly the kind of player who wants to play small stakes for fun while having a coupla beers and doesn't see this as a part time job.

I'm pretty new to NLHE, and still mostly play low-limit, but the sooner you stop thinking of your opponents as "fxxxing retards" the better it will be for your game and your psyche.

IMHO, if you want to title a thread with F****ng RETARDS, take it to OOT. This board could do with a lot less "retard" smack.

I know you're just venting, but this is a bad beat whine with NC. You got your money in with the best of it and a 65% shot at winning the pot. Good work. Now go spend your Sklansky Bucks on a glass of water and take a break.

rheaume
08-27-2005, 06:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhh...exactly the kind of player that keeps games from devolving into rock-fests or tag-fests.

Uhhh...exactly the kind of player you would prefer to play against.

Uhhh...exactly the kind of player who wants to play small stakes for fun while having a coupla beers and doesn't see this as a part time job.

I'm pretty new to NLHE, and still mostly play low-limit, but the sooner you stop thinking of your opponents as "fxxxing retards" the better it will be for your game and your psyche.

IMHO, if you want to title a thread with F****ng RETARDS, take it to OOT. This board could do with a lot less "retard" smack.

I know you're just venting, but this is a bad beat whine with NC. You got your money in with the best of it and a 65% shot at winning the pot. Good work. Now go spend your Sklansky Bucks on a glass of water and take a break.

[/ QUOTE ]

you guys are dicks. all of you.

i didnt realize part of being a poker player was relishing in other people's bad beats. dicks.

BruinEric
08-27-2005, 07:15 PM
If you didn't already realize the bad beat thread posters are mocked mercilessly (and a lot worse than you've received here, BTW) on these forums, now you do.

My post was actually on-point, and intended to remind you what you already surely know: YOU WANT PEOPLE TO CALL YOUR AA ALL-INS WITH HANDS LIKE THAT.

If it helps resolve your tilt any, you might want to check out this Hand History you posted where you beat a guy's AA with 53o.

Rheaume can crack Aces too! (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ssplnlpoker&Number=3068465 &Forum=,,,All_Forums,,,&Words=&Searchpage=2&Limit= 25&Main=3068465&Search=true&where=&Name=39987&date range=&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&b odyprev=#Post3068465)

Why not let the invectives rest? Was calling posters names and players names your purpose for starting this thread? Surely you didn't expect a Steel Magnolias moment amongst all of us?

rheaume
08-27-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

If it helps resolve your tilt any, you might want to check out this Hand History you posted where you beat a guy's AA with 53o.

Rheaume can crack Aces too! (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ssplnlpoker&Number=3068465 &Forum=,,,All_Forums,,,&Words=&Searchpage=2&Limit= 25&Main=3068465&Search=true&where=&Name=39987&date range=&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&b odyprev=#Post3068465)

[/ QUOTE ]

2 things

1. you put way too much effort into that. and this thread in general.

2. my cracking aces with a tiny call in the sb with about an entire table full of limpers is absolutely nothing like calling 2 big raises preflop and then an all in with a marginal hand like QJ suited. now shut your hole and get me an iced latte. skim.

siccjay
08-27-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

2 things

2. my cracking aces with a tiny call in the sb with about an entire table full of limpers is absolutely nothing like calling 2 big raises preflop and then an all in with a marginal hand like QJ suited. now shut your hole and get me an iced latte. skim.

[/ QUOTE ]

You got pwned. WHO CALLS A RAISE WITH 35OFF!!!!!!

You suck at life. Stop posting immediatley.

Percussion
08-27-2005, 07:52 PM
you sucked that hand you toolbox

tbach24
08-27-2005, 07:54 PM
If you lose with aces, then you suck at poker, therefore you suck at poker.

jacknine
08-27-2005, 07:57 PM
Unreal!! ONLINE POKER IS RIGGED!

rheaume
08-27-2005, 08:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you sucked that hand you toolbox

[/ QUOTE ]

are you talking to me? i got all my hand in the pot preflop with pocket aces. yeah, i really screwed that up.

way to be a grownup by the way

yvesaint
08-27-2005, 08:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

way to be a grownup by the way

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, because being grownup means instead of whining to our mommies about bad beats we whine to SSNL!!

rheaume
08-27-2005, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

2 things

[/ QUOTE ]

You got pwned. WHO CALLS A RAISE WITH 35OFF!!!!!!

You suck at life. Stop posting immediatley.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for your input, jackass.

see: odds, implied.

yvesaint
08-27-2005, 08:20 PM
and the fact that youre trying to defend your bad beat post is absolutely hilarious

Komodo
08-27-2005, 08:24 PM
Dont want to ruin your fun, but youre only 65% to win here, so its pretty normal to lose these things frequently.

Komodo
08-27-2005, 08:33 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar till:</font><hr />
If you didn't already realize the bad beat thread posters are mocked mercilessly (and a lot worse than you've received here, BTW) on these forums, now you do.

My post was actually on-point, and intended to remind you what you already surely know: YOU WANT PEOPLE TO CALL YOUR AA ALL-INS WITH HANDS LIKE THAT.

Rheaume can crack Aces too! (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ssplnlpoker&amp;Number=3068465 &amp;Forum=,,,All_Forums,,,&amp;Words=&amp;Searchpage=2&amp;Limit= 25&amp;Main=3068465&amp;Search=true&amp;where=&amp;Name=39987&amp;date range=&amp;newerval=&amp;newertype=&amp;olderval=&amp;oldertype=&amp;b odyprev=#Post3068465)

Why not let the invectives rest? Was calling posters names and players names your purpose for starting this thread? Surely you didn't expect a Steel Magnolias moment amongst all of us?

[/ QUOTE ]

That hand was way different. Villain just minibet preflop and let rheaume see the flop cheaply. The money went in after he had hit the straigth. Here everything went in preflop.
Bye the way, dont underestimate the luck factor. Move down in stakes or buy in shorter if such things hurt.

kyro
08-27-2005, 09:56 PM
rheaume, no offense, but please shut the hell up. You are being an absolute moron. your post sucked. get the hell over it please.

08-27-2005, 10:21 PM
You went all in with just a pair of Aces?

That's pretty retarded. Anyone can have the other 3, minimum. Only a retard goes all-in when the board pairs. And there's the matter of the straight too.

Pulp
08-27-2005, 10:23 PM
Punch yourself in the face until you die.

rheaume
08-27-2005, 10:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Punch yourself in the face until you die.

[/ QUOTE ]

mommy lets you use the internets?

rheaume
08-27-2005, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

That's pretty retarded. Anyone can have the other 3, minimum. Only a retard goes all-in when the board pairs. And there's the matter of the straight too.

[/ QUOTE ]

perhaps you dont know how to read, but iw as all in preflop with a pair of aces.

this must be the subforum all the short bus riders read.

08-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Serious, u need to read more books before you attempt poker. A pair of aces isn't enough for the move you did.

rheaume
08-27-2005, 10:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
rheaume, no offense, but i'm a giant asstickler with more issues than national geographic.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

and no offense taken /images/graemlins/blush.gif

rheaume
08-27-2005, 10:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Serious, u need to read more books before you attempt poker. A pair of aces isn't enough for the move you did.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously, all in preflop with aces IS such a n00b move. yeah, you're right. tool.

08-27-2005, 10:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

perhaps you dont know how to read, but iw as all in preflop with a pair of aces.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even worse. You're gambling not playing poker. Dumb move.

kongo_totte
08-27-2005, 10:33 PM
Moderator(s) notified In a moment you will be automatically returned to the forum.

Godfather80
Thanks for the great thread. Now I've learned where the fishiest $.15/.25 NL games are. Everyone who is complaining that this is just a bad beat thread with no content is wrong. They are just dicks.

rheaume
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Even worse. You're gambling not playing poker. Dumb move.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you bill fillmaff? "you're playing poker. he's playing poker right." i knew i should have waited for KJo.

08-27-2005, 10:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously, all in preflop with aces IS such a n00b move. yeah, you're right. tool.

[/ QUOTE ]

What did you think??? That AA is guaranteed to win every time?? You need to know the risk you are taking.

CourtesyFlush
08-27-2005, 10:34 PM
I have alerted the media, AA can now lose a pot.

08-27-2005, 10:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No way!!!!

rheaume
08-27-2005, 10:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have alerted the media. you blow donkeys.

08-27-2005, 10:38 PM
Poker for Dummies. Start with this book first.

rheaume
08-27-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Poker for Dummies. Start with this book first.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes I should always fold my aces preflop. you are so right.

perhaps you could point me to the store where i can buy your bestselling book, "I'm a giant douchenozzle and i live in my mother's basement jacking off to anime." i've heard it's a real barrel of monkeys.

08-27-2005, 10:41 PM
I was in this hand
all the players were having fun with this guy and more when he left

rheaume
08-27-2005, 10:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was in this hand

[/ QUOTE ]

i hope you had as much fun as i have with the money i regularly steal from all the weak morons on crypto.

08-27-2005, 10:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was in this hand

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I was at it. Easy money.

08-27-2005, 10:43 PM
i like you will you be my poker pal

rheaume
08-27-2005, 10:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was in this hand

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

your brain is broken.

08-27-2005, 10:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was in this hand

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

your brain is broken.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not ready for poker until you are ready to accept variance. You want game with no luck? Try chess.

08-27-2005, 11:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was in this hand

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

your brain is broken.

[/ QUOTE ]
but not as broke as rheaume

08-27-2005, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What would be enough for the move he made? You do realize this is preflop, he has the NUTS and is getting action. If he didn't get it all in here, I would think he is a terrible player. What would you have done in the situation?

Rheaume, you could make this alot less painful if you didn't insult everyone and ruin the thread.

rheaume
08-27-2005, 11:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Rheaume, you could make this alot less painful if you didn't insult everyone and ruin the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

was just returning the favor..

08-27-2005, 11:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What would be enough for the move he made? You do realize this is preflop, he has the NUTS and is getting action. If he didn't get it all in here, I would think he is a terrible player. What would you have done in the situation?

[/ QUOTE ]

3 to 5 times the BB with AA.

At the very least he needs to understand that AA is not a sure thing. Therefore, when he loses, he needs to accept that. Yes, in the long run, AA wins. We know that. So if he does the same thing 100,000 times, then yes he is going to show profit (not a huge profit, but a profit). Now, he doesn't have the BR for the long run. So he shouldn't be making this move. Is he too dumb to know this?

imported_anacardo
08-28-2005, 12:01 AM
You must have some problem with the order and amount of OP's raises, or something, b/c I can't see how getting all your money in with aces preflop can ever be considered a failure or mistake, regardless of level or bankroll.

08-28-2005, 12:10 AM
I think you need to examine the hand history. He raised to 6 times the BB, pretty much as you recommended. Then someone reraised, and someone called that reraise. Now what do you do?
You obviously aren't folding, and calling would ridiculously stupid. So, just as everyone else would do, he put in another raise, only to get reraised again. Now, you are sitting there with the best possible hand at the time, and are getting serious action from 2 players, why wouldn't you go all in? I think you have to reread the hand history. Every player in this forum be all in in that situation.

I do agree with your second point however. The OP has to understand AA is not a sure thing.

rheaume
08-28-2005, 12:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You must have some problem with the order and amount of OP's raises, or something, b/c I can't see how getting all your money in with aces preflop can ever be considered a failure or mistake, regardless of level or bankroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

dont bother, hes just going to call you an idiot and tell you to read some poker books... as if thats even the sure cure for anything

kongo_totte
08-28-2005, 12:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Think metagame. Do you see why?

imported_anacardo
08-28-2005, 12:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Think metagame. Do you see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd better be pulling a fast one on me, you glorious Rock of Ages. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Consider the metagame advantages of folding aces preflop! I'll let others elaborate...

rheaume
08-28-2005, 12:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I do agree with your second point however. The OP has to understand AA is not a sure thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

no f***ing sh*t. sherlock. where in my post did i say "OMG I CANT BELIEVE ACES LOST THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THATS EVER HAPPNEED TO ME

there are some many flamers and trolls on this board who obviously have nothing better to do than flame me for posting a hand history. i didnt say anything. just posted the hand history. and called those other players retards. which they obviously are. all in preflop with QJ suited and 44 in a chase game is generally retarded. at no point did i say "oh my god aces lost" i play crypto constantly. i get sucked out on constantly with big hands there. anyone who plays there knows its a high variance site. i just wanted to demonstrate how f***ing terrible those other players are. it's beyond words. this is my last post on the thread. but im sure the trolls and flamers will not be shutting the hell up anytime soon

yvesaint
08-28-2005, 12:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i just wanted to demonstrate how f***ing terrible those other players are.

[/ QUOTE ]

really, thanks, we never knew

08-28-2005, 12:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i just wanted to demonstrate how f***ing terrible those other players are.

[/ QUOTE ]

really, thanks, we never knew

[/ QUOTE ]

news to me. thank goodness i read his post.

kongo_totte
08-28-2005, 12:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
anyone who plays there knows its a high variance site.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's rich.

fimbulwinter
08-28-2005, 01:16 AM
you know what's awesome about you?

you're my property.

fim

Komodo
08-28-2005, 05:23 AM
What was thepurpose with the above post?

1. To show that there are retards out there playing poker?
2. To show that it is possible to lose with pocket aces?
3. To show that youre a genius to get it all-in preflop with the very best hand possible?

08-28-2005, 06:14 AM
You tried to milk it and got screwed

Retard #2: calls $0.25
Tompelito sits out
Rojen: calls $0.25
<font color="red">Hero: raises to $1.50</font>
Retard #1: raises to $2.75
zsazsa: folds
Retard #2: calls $2.50
Rojen: folds
<font color="red">Hero: raises to $6</font>
Retard #1: raises to $9.25
Retard #2: calls $6.50
Hero: raises to $27.45 and is all-in
Retard #1: is all-in $3.85
Retard #2: calls $18.20

You had a 65% chance of winning.

Here's a procedure to help you get over it:

1. Remove your dick from your mouth
2. Wipe mouth
3. Put it back in your pants

NYCNative
08-28-2005, 06:26 AM
http://roman.mainer.de/misc/funstuff/jesus-thread-sucks.gif

xcrack999
08-28-2005, 02:14 PM
xorbie, please get rid of this thread.

08-28-2005, 02:30 PM
You bumped it up several pages just for that when you could PM instead?

xcrack999
08-28-2005, 02:58 PM
several threads up, you mean, not pages.