PDA

View Full Version : My uneducated Saturday Bets.

Ken_AA
08-27-2005, 12:59 PM
have hit 4 outa my last 5 (Indians, Mets and Falcons thursday night, Under dodgers game friday, missed pitt redskins game) in the last 2 days, so based on that small sample size, and the fact that i dont have any plans today, I've made some bets.

Padres -1.5 +120, i know lawrence hasnt looked good (if i were betting the rockies i might use the phrase has gotten shelled) his last two home starts, but on the other side the rockies start some guy named sunny kim who has an era over 6 plus he looks like he should be pitching in the little league world series.

Yanks Royals over 10 -115. Yanks might get there themselves with some howell guy (who doesnt have a picture up with his stats when i looked them up on yahoo, never a good sign) pitching, plus you never know when wright will blow up. this is the bet im least confident in though, so a little less bet here.

Baltimore over 9.5 -105 both pitchers look ugly, and i needed one more bet on my bet 365 account to keep moving towards my next free bet.

houston -178 this is in a parlay with the +4 bowling green against this coming thursday.... god i can't wait for football......

ok thats how im wasting my recent sng run (cashed in my last 5, and 9 outs last 12 including 5 wins)

Ken

Ken_AA
08-27-2005, 04:52 PM
the uneducated picks moves to one and oh on the day as the yanks and royals combine for 16 runs.... 6 in the ninth.

ken

Ken_AA
08-27-2005, 06:27 PM
Go A's!!!! in the sixth inning the A's have 12 runs easily covering my over.

last one is SD -1.5 against the rockies tonight.

Ken

vabogee
08-27-2005, 07:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the uneducated picks moves to one and oh on the day as the yanks and royals combine for 16 runs.... 6 in the ninth.

ken

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet the over there too. WHAT A NINTH, eh?

Ken_AA
08-28-2005, 12:29 AM
I missed most of it, once they hit 11 i had to take my dog out or fear cleaning the carpet, but i was happy to squeeze that one out.

looks like SD and houston arent gonna get it done for me though.

Ken