PDA

View Full Version : I keep getting bounced off list for the big PP games?! (w/f, I know)

Turning Stone Pro
08-27-2005, 10:11 AM
It's starting to become very aggravating. Never used to happen, but know I find it hard to stay on the list for more than 20 minutes.

Guifre used to whine about this several weeks ago, but it didn't concern me too much when it was his problem, not mine.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

08-27-2005, 11:03 AM
Happens to me all the time! No clues other than if we complain to support maybe they will fix it.

Sykes
08-27-2005, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's starting to become very aggravating. Never used to happen, but know I find it hard to stay on the list for more than 20 minutes.

Guifre used to whine about this several weeks ago, but it didn't concern me too much when it was his problem, not mine.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

So why should anyone help you now?

ggbman
08-27-2005, 12:24 PM
Jesus he's obviously joking and having a sense of humor about it. (If you're joking too, forgive me, i've been told my sarcasm detector is off)

Victor
08-27-2005, 12:58 PM
its likely a conspiracy. you are too good and bustin fishies too fast.

stigmata
08-27-2005, 02:04 PM
First thing I would try is re-installing the client. But I guess you tried that already.

Next, try logging in with a friends account and see if you still have the same problem. Try the reverse too (logging in to your account on a freinds computer). This should tell you whether it is a computer- or account-specific problem. Go from there. Maybe x-post to computer technical help at that point, those dorks now some stuff /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Alternatively, you could contact Party Support, ROFL /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Paluka
08-27-2005, 02:27 PM
I used to have this problem, now I never do. Did you recently change ISPs?

DcifrThs
08-27-2005, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

i told steve this and i did think i told you this:

when you are on the wait for the 50 and 100 games you cannot enter and or leave other tables.

this happened to me ALL the time in the old 30/60 games. then i finnally stopped trying to play other games. id play other sites until my name came up but was careful to never enter or leave other games from the client.

you must also add your name individually to each waitlist.

if you take care to do both of these things id say its 99% you will not have your name bumped.

-Barron

ActionBob
08-27-2005, 02:57 PM
If you are switching games a lot, you are automatically removed from lists you are currently waiting on. I've never actually experimented with finding out exactly when it removes you, but I'd guess its after entering games 6 or 7 times.

-ActionBob

Steve Giufre
08-27-2005, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah try screaming at the top of your lungs. Make sure you are pounding on your desk and kicking your legs while you do it. If that doesnt work try smashing your fist into that nice big Samsung monitor.

obi---one
08-27-2005, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

PP uses this stategy to keep the fish from going bust quickly.

DcifrThs
08-27-2005, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah try screaming at the top of your lungs. Make sure you are pounding on your desk and kicking your legs while you do it. If that doesnt work try smashing your fist into that nice big Samsung monitor.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought i already solved this problem for both of you fish.

Barron

mmcd
08-27-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
when you are on the wait for the 50 and 100 games you cannot enter and or leave other tables.

this happened to me ALL the time in the old 30/60 games. then i finnally stopped trying to play other games. id play other sites until my name came up but was careful to never enter or leave other games from the client.

[/ QUOTE ]