PDA

View Full Version : Rake Back Question

08-27-2005, 02:31 AM
Is it even worth it to join a rake back program when playing at low NL levels like 25NL? Just wondering because I currently have a PP account with no rake back and I'm wondering if its worth the trouble to make a new account on Empire through a rake back program. Thanks.

08-27-2005, 02:35 AM
It is worth it, especially because you plan on gradually moving up in limits as you improve, right? But I suppose that if you are playing only a few hours a week it might be a different story.

fimbulwinter
08-27-2005, 03:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it even worth it to join a rake back program when playing at low NL levels like 25NL? Just wondering because I currently have a PP account with no rake back and I'm wondering if its worth the trouble to make a new account on Empire through a rake back program. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

bonus whore until you hit 2/4

fim

UOPokerPlayer
08-27-2005, 03:55 AM
What sites do you think are the best for whoring for a ssnl player? I check the bonuswhores.com grid and the forum here, but I'd wonder what your top five reloads were. Thanks.

fimbulwinter
08-27-2005, 04:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What sites do you think are the best for whoring for a ssnl player? I check the bonuswhores.com grid and the forum here, but I'd wonder what your top five reloads were. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

back in my day it went something like

partyskins
cryptos
pokerroomskins

i hear bodog is way legit now too esp if you have much cash to move cos you can do 20% up to 8000 deposit clearing at like 15 an hour.

fim