PDA

View Full Version : XBOX HDTV sync issues..

raptor517
08-27-2005, 01:40 AM
ok so i just got a new 47" projection hdtv, and bought the xbox hookups so i could watch it on that.. however the lip sync is off by a good half a second, and is really pissing me off. is there a fix for this? it does it sometimes on my ps2 cuz its old, but if i rewind for like 3 seconds it fixes. the xbox is like permanent. any thoughts? holla

Macdaddy Warsaw
08-27-2005, 01:45 AM
Did you try punching it?

I'm sorry, I have no idea.

astroglide
08-27-2005, 01:46 AM
are you talking about watching dvds on xbox? even if you're using the component cables it's not even progressive scan. you can truly get better standalone dvd players for $50.

raptor517
08-27-2005, 01:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
are you talking about watching dvds on xbox? even if you're using the component cables it's not even progressive scan. you can truly get better standalone dvd players for $50.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea i wasted 20 bucks on the component cables. xbox games work just fine. im not too tech savvy with that kinda stuff.. is there any fix?? some kinda options to slow down the voice speed or something? you can do that in some games in case it gets off, i duno.. should i just go get a dvd player? bleh holla

astroglide
08-27-2005, 12:36 PM
the component cables weren't a waste, you can play hd xbox games in 720p if they support it. they won't make the dvd output progressive though.