PDA

View Full Version : PT for SnG's

jonoo
08-26-2005, 10:43 PM
I just recently got back into SnG's and was wondering if there is anything like gametime+ for SnG games where you can see the stats right on the table?

citanul
08-26-2005, 11:34 PM
what stats do you want to see? several people use pokerace and others i know use pokeroffice. both come very heavilly recommended. i use neither.

citanul

swiftrhett
08-27-2005, 02:26 AM
I own pokeroffice and pokertracker. I find both to be pretty useless for multitabling sngs. I think they're probably more helpful for people who play 1-3 ring tables. I am starting to like SNG Tracker and SNG Power Tools more and more. Both of those are optimized for sngs so they aren't bloated slow software, and they're much more stable and let me find what I need fast.

Can anyone recommend a pokeroffice overlay that is usefull for sngs?

Amything
08-27-2005, 06:01 PM
I like PokerAce for PT because you don't have to go up to HH to see the mucked holecards. The stats themselves I don't use for SnGs.

Gotmilk
08-27-2005, 09:16 PM
I used playerview...not nearly as powerful a tool as it is with ring games, but it still gives me a quick line of how someone has been playing.

curtains
08-28-2005, 12:06 AM
I dont use anything like that for Sit and Go's.

08-28-2005, 01:07 AM
I use Nr of Hands, Saw Flop %, Flop-Turn %, PF Raise %, Vol. $ Put in Pot %, Turn-River %, Raised Flop %, Folded River Bet To %. I also tend to heavily use the player ratings in certain situations such as all-ins, overbets etc. It has not changed my play, but it has complimented it and has paid for itself 5x over.