PDA

View Full Version : Gamesgrid

jt1
08-26-2005, 09:03 PM
I just deposited into Gamesgrid. I couldn't find a single thread about that site. Has anyone cleared the bonus? Has anyone tried to withdraw their funds?

pokerrookie
08-26-2005, 09:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just deposited into Gamesgrid. I couldn't find a single thread about that site. Has anyone cleared the bonus? Has anyone tried to withdraw their funds?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch, should have asked sooner. That site is a sham. Everyone here knows that. Hope you didnt deposit too much.

jt1
08-26-2005, 09:24 PM
if it's a sham then why doesn't bonuswhores say anything or raketracker?

pokerrookie
08-26-2005, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if it's a sham then why doesn't bonuswhores say anything or raketracker?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you really cared, why did you depsoit, then ask?

It's fine. I was being sarcastic. Bonus is slow to clear. All the players are 2+2 rocks. But I still like the site. Sign up for VFP if still possible. Cashouts are quick. And they have dealers choice games which are pretty awesome.

Benholio
08-26-2005, 11:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch, should have asked sooner. That site is a sham. Everyone here knows that. Hope you didnt deposit too much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to elaborate?

I played at Gamesgrid, and I had no problems moving money in and out of the site, getting paid for any bonuses, etc.

The problem is, the game selection sucks. Not a lot of games and they aren't very juicy.

I consider them legit and trustworthy, though.

pokerrookie
08-27-2005, 12:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to elaborate?

I played at Gamesgrid, and I had no problems moving money in and out of the site, getting paid for any bonuses, etc.

The problem is, the game selection sucks. Not a lot of games and they aren't very juicy.

I consider them legit and trustworthy, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read all posts before posting. And turn on your sarcasm detector.

BruinEric
08-27-2005, 12:17 AM
There is a long history of posting about this site on the INTERNET GAMBLING forum. Restrict your search there and span it out to 3 mos or more.

gila
08-27-2005, 02:14 AM
GREAT place to play if you like nine-max tables and two people seeing each flop. It really helps your heads up game, at any rate.

livinitup0
08-28-2005, 03:12 PM
Ive heard the prop program is decent there, check the classifieds.