PDA

View Full Version : You people who play 4+ tables

wuarhg
08-26-2005, 09:03 PM
Who uses this (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2458555&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=all&vc=1)? Who has used it but likes the old way (moving the mouse and clicking) better?

Luzion
08-26-2005, 10:03 PM
Let me get this straight. This program "pops" up the active table into a specified corner, while queuing up the other tables until you are finishing with the 1st one? Interesting idea... I think I may try it since I also have 1280x1024 res for now.

Btw, if you are getting this program so you save energy from moving the mouse back and forth, I can help you with that problem. Whenever I play, I run a script that lets me multi table using only the keyboard. I have 4 keys that let me highlight the table in the upperleft, upper right, lowerleft, and lowerright. I also have 3keys that let me do the normal Fold,Call,Raise once I highlight the table. Tell me if you guys are interested in this, it makes multitabling limit so much easier...

baronzeus
08-26-2005, 10:04 PM
I used to use this, but like the old way better.

Here's why:

1) Reads are better the old way.
2) This thing causes a ton of misclicks
3) It's hard to keep all the tables in order
4) It's hard to keep track of the action street by street this way.

wuarhg
08-26-2005, 10:17 PM
Yup, I use that program also. But can it handle 2 monitors? I am looking into going beyond 4 tables. I haven't seen anything about it getting beyond that. Atleast what i'm aware of.

You can align the tables as you wish with OrcaDKs program. Just leave a spot open say in the bottom left corner and have for example 7 tables up in every other spot with 2 monitors and the tables will pop up in the "active" spot and when the action is to you, you act and it goes back to it's original spot.

wuarhg
08-26-2005, 10:18 PM
This program was especially built not to cause misclicks. I just tried it out multitabling 1/2 and I had no problems with misclicks. But I think the old way is prob. smoother and easier to get whatever reads you get if you 8-table /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Luzion
08-26-2005, 10:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yup, I use that program also. But can it handle 2 monitors? I am looking into going beyond 4 tables. I haven't seen anything about it getting beyond that. Atleast what i'm aware of.

You can align the tables as you wish with OrcaDKs program. Just leave a spot open say in the bottom left corner and have for example 7 tables up in every other spot with 2 monitors and the tables will pop up in the "active" spot and when the action is to you, you act and it goes back to it's original spot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I havent tried it with two monitors. I was gonna help my roommate set it up with a 2001fp and a 21" CRT. I was planning to use the keys QWER and ASDF to switch between the 8tables, and he would use the mouse to change bets because he plays NL 6max.

I "align" my tables with AllSnap. But even with the keyboard script its very possible to misclick. I havent misclicked for awhile now though after getting enough practice.