PDA

View Full Version : Please rate this dance clip

handsome
08-26-2005, 08:58 PM
34mb video clip (http://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3SKXXDUDLRYJG1RBTACGNT3RZB)

Please list:
1) which side you think won.
2) your favorite dancer(s) if any, with ratings from 1-10.

That is all, thank you.

Alobar
08-26-2005, 09:00 PM
lemme get this straight...

you want me to watch a 30 minute dance clip and then come back and elobarate on it??

is it a bunch of hot girls naked, spraying whip cream on each other and taking turns blowing a donkey?? Cuz I think thats the only way I see me watching this..

Alobar
08-26-2005, 09:01 PM
hah! nice edit

p.s. its still 30 minutes long

handsome
08-26-2005, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
lemme get this straight...

1. you want me to watch a 30 minute dance clip and then come back and elobarate on it??

2. is it a bunch of hot girls naked, spraying whip cream on each other and taking turns blowing a donkey?? Cuz I think thats the only way I see me watching this..

3. hah! nice edit

[/ QUOTE ]

1. yes
2. well, you have to watch it to find out
3. thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyhow I'm out for a jog to lose some belly fat, and by the time I get back covered in sweat like an engorged pig, I hope there's at least 1 meaningful response.

Dudd
08-26-2005, 09:34 PM
From the five seconds I saw, there was a fat guy dancing and what appeared to be a clown. No hot chicks. I have to ask: what the hell is wrong with you? Dancing clowns?

handsome
08-26-2005, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
From the five seconds I saw, there was a fat guy dancing and what appeared to be a clown. No hot chicks. I have to ask: what the hell is wrong with you? Dancing clowns?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get the point of this post. If it was meant to be a joke, uhh... good one?

Anyway, I'm back from my jog already, which is unfortunate. After my high blood pressure thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=3246060&Fo rum=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main =3246060&Search=true&where=&Name=31551&daterange=& newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev =#Post3246060) I figured I whip myself back into shape. But I only managed to do two laps around my block, meaning I have a lot of work to do.

Anyway I'm still looking for that feedback. Go, OOT!

rusellmj
08-26-2005, 10:01 PM
Thank you for saving me from downloading the last 75% of this.

Macdaddy Warsaw
08-26-2005, 10:07 PM
After 11 minutes, I'd say the first solo dancer from the red team was the best. This is all I can watch of this though, because it's starting to be all the same thing. I was kind of hoping htere would be some breakdancing...

IggyWH
08-26-2005, 10:19 PM
So which azian bastard is you?

Alobar
08-27-2005, 12:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Anyway I'm still looking for that feedback. Go, OOT!

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet I can predict what this entire video is, without even having to watch it.

I bet its some gym type setting in some urban (i.e. read "not white folk") school. I bet there is some gay ass coreographed dance scenes and every 3 seconds when someone does some "move" the crowd goes "oooooooh!!!!" and stands up and waves their fist in the air. Then I bet it breaks down into a 1on1 dance off, with lots more people int he crowd going "oooooooh!" and falling into themsleves like they cant believe what they just saw. I bet at some point someone does the robot, and then the view gets obstucted cuz some guy with a fro stands up in the front row to clap and go "daaaaaaammmmmn!!!". I also bet there is lots of nut adjusting, several headbands, prolly entire outfits in some gaudy color (like blood red, or baby blue) that match. And if its really cool, there will be at least 1 wigger.

Am I close??

handsome
08-27-2005, 12:29 AM
Dude, you should work for a psychic hotline.

utmt40
08-27-2005, 12:32 AM
POOP

Cosimo
08-27-2005, 12:33 AM
I know this is OOT, but can I have those three minutes of my life back?