PDA

View Full Version : Hootie Invites Michelle Wie To Play '04 Masters!!!

Bill Murphy
04-09-2003, 10:09 PM
Eh, well, provided she wins the '03 US Public Links, that is... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

"Long-hitting teen-age sensation Michelle Wie has made it her goal to win the U.S. Public Links and get an invitation, which Johnson said would be offered.

''If we have one qualify we'll sure send her an invitation,'' Johnson said."

Of course, MW will have to learn how to putt & get a caddie who can read greens, but.... Boy, what a circus THAT'D be in '06 or '07; make Yipnnika's Colonial invite/missed cut by ten shots look pretty weak.

I think MW's gotta shot at the Links; I really do. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

p.s. Masters results spoiler:

Sergio
Duval
Tiger
Fred
DL3
Goose
Harrington
APRIL FOOL! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Go on ahead and knock the top two names off that list.... /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

My longshot pick is that Phold, EE, VJ all miss the cut(rustiness, injuries, general malaise & ennui), which is a little extreme, so how 'bout none of them finishing in the top ten?

andyfox
04-09-2003, 11:51 PM
I think all of the women golfers would love to have the yips like "Yipnnika," who won her 43rd tournament last week.

Bill Murphy
04-10-2003, 02:05 AM
The Yipster currently ranks a pitiful 110th in putting, about 2 strokes per round behind the leaders...... /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

....and a superhuman 1st in GIR, 2.5 % points better than #2. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

olemissgolf
04-10-2003, 12:49 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

One has something to do with the other.