PDA

View Full Version : UB Reload 25% -> $200

Recliner
08-26-2005, 04:50 PM
25% Player Appreciation Weekend Reload Bonus

Be sure to take advantage of our 25% Player Appreciation Weekend Reload Bonus anytime between 3:30PM ET Friday August 26th and 11PM ET Monday August 29th.

Make your deposit of $25 or more and we'll give you 25% of that up to $200 in Bonus Dollars.

So deposit $800 to take advantage of the whole bonus. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

timprov
08-26-2005, 04:54 PM
I was beginning to wonder where the UB reloads had gone. I've fallen below $1000 pending there.

Now if only Pokerroom gives up my money in time.

Davey
08-26-2005, 05:14 PM
Time to start the noob questions. I have never opened a UB account, can I get the sign-up bonus and the reload? The sign-up had a better % so I wanted to make sure I deposit the amount.

Recliner
08-26-2005, 05:42 PM
You should be able to do both. You get to select the bonus when you deposit so I don't think the other one expires. Make sure to get rakeback too. You can clear the bonus and generate rabeback at the same time /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

wbrumfiel
08-26-2005, 08:16 PM
Ur better off doing other bonuses right now if you have them. UB bonuses clear very slowly, especially at low limits. I have a big enough BR that I take advantage of all the UB reloads but I never seem to make it back enough to put any kind of dent in them. I now have $700 worth, many posters have a lot more

MarkGritter
08-26-2005, 09:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was beginning to wonder where the UB reloads had gone. I've fallen below $1000 pending there.

Now if only Pokerroom gives up my money in time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hm... I had just requested a UB cashout to get the Paradise bonus this weekend. We'll see if I can splash the money around quickly enough to make this all work. I didn't see any rules at UB about withdrawals previous to the deposit period, so hopefully I'll be able to get both.

thesharpie
08-27-2005, 01:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You can clear the bonus and generate rabeback at the same time /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can someone confirm this. Not that I don't trust you, just you have 1 post count and I couldn't see anything about us being able to do both at a rakeback site. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

big show
08-27-2005, 03:08 AM
I confirm. I bonus whore UB and get my rakeback in the form of Poker Source Points at the same time. Took me by suprise when I logged into Poker Source and saw all the points. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Recliner
08-27-2005, 03:42 AM
No no no, 1 is my location.

hashi92
08-27-2005, 04:29 AM
which bonus is harder to clear UB or pokerroom

thesharpie
08-27-2005, 05:39 AM
Damn I'm stupid. Sorry.

Duckstabber
08-27-2005, 07:47 AM
Sharpie, eh..? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

LargeCents
08-27-2005, 10:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They both clear slowly.

UB is better because they never expire, and you can clear the bonus a penny at a time, however long it takes.

PokerRoom sucks because you only have 3 months or whatever, and it is "all or nothing". Last time PokerRoom had a reload, I was stupid and maxed out the bonus (maybe 500 bucks?). As I started playing my usual $1/$2 I started to realize it was going to take me hours and hours to clear the damn thing. My time is better spent on other bonuses. I never cleared that last PokerRoom bonus. If I reload this time around, it might only be for like 20 bucks or something. I can't stand playing there anymore.

timprov
08-27-2005, 11:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

UB, I would say, though it's hard for me to compare since I play different games at each site. I typically clear the PR bonus in a single day 4-tabling 2/4. UB has the benefit of never expiring, and I'm willing to play there regularly, but I think it's significantly slower.

timprov
08-27-2005, 11:54 AM
I'll confirm as well. They only subtract 25% of bonus from MGR.

theben
08-27-2005, 02:11 PM
boooo UB bonus. one of the worst payouts for bonuses on the net

GoCubsGo
08-27-2005, 09:48 PM
Bumping this ahead of the spam thread.

RollaJ
08-28-2005, 10:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bumping this ahead of the spam thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

ty

craig r
08-28-2005, 10:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll confirm as well. They only subtract 25% of bonus from MGR.

[/ QUOTE ]

I work for a major affiliate (no i am not spamming nor giving the name) but the above poster is right. 25% of bonus is deducted from MGR.

craig

lmw
08-28-2005, 01:26 PM
how long do you have to keep your reload deposit in UB. If i deposited the $800 dollars to get the max bonus, could i withdraw the money once i have bought into $800 dollars of cash games

lmw
08-29-2005, 01:14 AM
bump

dibbs
08-29-2005, 04:28 AM
As soon as you deposit the stake the bonus will sit in that account and you can promptly remove the money from the main account. I do this pretty often with no problem (I'll never come close to clearing it all) but always have some money in there anyways and play somewhat often.

I recall a poster a while back who basically never played there and would deposit, fill up his bonus account and withdraw right away, they sent him an email questioning the activity but that was about it.

Rasputin
08-29-2005, 11:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
As soon as you deposit the stake the bonus will sit in that account and you can promptly remove the money from the main account. I do this pretty often with no problem (I'll never come close to clearing it all) but always have some money in there anyways and play somewhat often.

I recall a poster a while back who basically never played there and would deposit, fill up his bonus account and withdraw right away, they sent him an email questioning the activity but that was about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got one of those e-mails once and basically made up some crap about how I had deposited planning to play but then my wife booked us a trip to AC and I needed that money to play with there.