PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Club reload - deposit $100 get $50 - 350 raked hands

winchips
08-26-2005, 03:49 PM
sorry if already posted

really just posted to make sure everyone carefully read the T&C it states:

* You will need to register your participation in this
promotion by Clicking Here and supplying us with
your name, email address and poker account number.

(the click here link can be found in the link below)

http://www.gamingclubpokerroom.com/mailers/weeklynews/terms.asp

Would hate for someone to clear the bonus to be told they didnt follow the directions

Good Luck!!

MOD EDIT: Took the spam out of the link.

absou1ut
08-27-2005, 03:57 PM
what are the smallest stakes required to clear this? i saw on BW that for the sign up its 2/4 L and .5/1 NL, is this the same for this bonus? I tried looking on the site but saw nothing saying either way.

LargeCents
08-27-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what are the smallest stakes required to clear this? i saw on BW that for the sign up its 2/4 L and .5/1 NL, is this the same for this bonus? I tried looking on the site but saw nothing saying either way.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wondered the same thing. I looked at the T&C and it didn't say anything useful. So I just assumed it was the same deal.

HavanaBanana
08-27-2005, 04:55 PM
Raked hands at any level where the rake is 25 cents or more.

ToT

LargeCents
08-27-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
sorry if already posted

Would hate for someone to clear the bonus to be told they didnt follow the directions

Good Luck!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this normal for prima skins to require this type of registration? I'm new to GCP and the prima skins in general. I registered my deposit, which was then email verified, but then another screen popped up that looked like I needed to register yet again, after I completed the 350 raked hands or whatever. This really bugs me. It smacks of the Interpoker famous pocket kings promo and web page registration fiasco. Dozens of emails later, you "may" get your bonus. yuck.

MOD EDIT: Took the spam out of the quote.

GoCubsGo
08-27-2005, 09:48 PM
Bumping above spam.

winchips
08-27-2005, 10:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sorry if already posted

Good Luck!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this normal for prima skins to require this type of registration? I'm new to GCP and the prima skins in general. I registered my deposit, which was then email verified, but then another screen popped up that looked like I needed to register yet again, after I completed the 350 raked hands or whatever. This really bugs me. It smacks of the Interpoker famous pocket kings promo and web page registration fiasco. Dozens of emails later, you "may" get your bonus. yuck.

[/ QUOTE ]

i wondered the same thing because you cant tell if you registered. But i did get an email saying that i was registered, so i am saving the email just in case. I cleared it last nighgt and havent gotten the bonus yet - but it does say it may take up to 72 hrs.

MOD EDIT: Removed spam in the quote.

1p0kerb0y
08-28-2005, 09:21 PM
Bump. Did anybody get this bonus? If so, what level did you play? The reason I ask is that their deposit bonus requires play at $2/4 or above.

CLC
08-28-2005, 10:15 PM
I just tried the register for the bonus and was redirected to another page asking for a "promo code". I have not seen anything about a code. Anyone know?

LargeCents
08-28-2005, 11:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just tried the register for the bonus and was redirected to another page asking for a "promo code". I have not seen anything about a code. Anyone know?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I got the same page. I didn't get a promo code either. I guess this clarifies what I meant to ask in my original post... What's the stinking promo code? Why all the hoops to jump through??

riverhunter
08-29-2005, 10:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you can just ignore it. You are supposed to get a confirm-email about your registration after you input your inforation at the first page.

I was redirect to the same page and just closed it. Did the promotion on Friday night, and the bonus was credited to my account this morning.

CLC
08-29-2005, 11:08 AM
I just checked my e-mail and had a registration verification for the bonus. I did not complete the "promo code" page, just closed the page out of frustration.

All is well now, gonna play some cards at TGC.

1p0kerb0y
08-29-2005, 09:58 PM
Anybody cleared the bonus yet?

titans01
08-30-2005, 12:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anybody cleared the bonus yet?

[/ QUOTE ]
Cleared it 2 days ago but still waiting for it to hit my account.

winchips
08-30-2005, 10:03 AM
I cleared it, but i had to email them telling them to credit my account. They sent me back an email that showed the T&C and highlighted that i had to make a deposit of $100 to recieve the bonus (i deposited 500 i think) so i had to email them back and say i deposited more than 100 and i have an email saying i was registered for the bonus - then they credited my account.

Synergistic Explosions
08-30-2005, 05:31 PM
I made the 100 deposit a few days ago. When I just went to start playing the raked hands needed I noticed they already credited my account the bonus. Is this how they are doing this bonus? Giving it to you first but not allowing you to cash out until you do the 350 raked hands?

titans01
08-30-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I made the 100 deposit a few days ago. When I just went to start playing the raked hands needed I noticed they already credited my account the bonus. Is this how they are doing this bonus? Giving it to you first but not allowing you to cash out until you do the 350 raked hands?

[/ QUOTE ]
Not me. I deposited the $100 and played my 350 raked hands and 3 days later still no bonus.

Synergistic Explosions
08-30-2005, 08:38 PM
I guess I got lucky.

maxpower72
08-30-2005, 09:30 PM
Got my bonus today /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gaming Club
08-31-2005, 11:23 AM
titans & others who registered, played the required hands and didn't get a bonus, please won't you PM us or contact our support desk if you've yet to receive your bonus.

Unfortunately there was a gremlin or two in this promotion (like that unnecessary promo code page /images/graemlins/confused.gif). Most everyone participating that have met the requirements should have been credited by now, but if you are confirmed as being registered and have played the required hands and have not been given the bonus, give us shout.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We'll ensure that the staff putting together the next reload bonus make 150% sure that everything is working like a well oiled machine to avoid any confusion.

groo
08-31-2005, 01:22 PM
Thanks for the reload!!! You need them more frequently /images/graemlins/smile.gif

titans01
08-31-2005, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
titans & others who registered, played the required hands and didn't get a bonus, please won't you PM us or contact our support desk if you've yet to receive your bonus.

Unfortunately there was a gremlin or two in this promotion (like that unnecessary promo code page /images/graemlins/confused.gif). Most everyone participating that have met the requirements should have been credited by now, but if you are confirmed as being registered and have played the required hands and have not been given the bonus, give us shout.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We'll ensure that the staff putting together the next reload bonus make 150% sure that everything is working like a well oiled machine to avoid any confusion.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well I tried to log in to see if it was in there yet and it downloaded some upgrades but then it wouldn't run. Tried going to the website but it won't come up either. Did your site crash?

HRFats
08-31-2005, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We'll ensure that the staff putting together the next reload bonus make 150% sure that everything is working like a well oiled machine to avoid any confusion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, as long as they are making 150% sure it works why not make it a 150% reload?

Gaming Club
09-01-2005, 12:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the reload!!! You need them more frequently /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
We definitely plan to have them more frequently /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Well I tried to log in to see if it was in there yet and it downloaded some upgrades but then it wouldn't run. Tried going to the website but it won't come up either. Did your site crash?

[/ QUOTE ]
A gremlin crept into the latest software upgrade. See our post here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3287616&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1) for fix information. Once you login, let us know via PM if you still have not gotten your bonus and we'll attend to it.

[ QUOTE ]

Hey, as long as they are making 150% sure it works why not make it a 150% reload?

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmmmmm maybe that was a Freudian slip.....point taken, we'll make sure that the marketing guys keep this in mind for the next one /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Admania
09-02-2005, 11:41 AM
Any chance of getting my bonus 5 days on please? Mnay emails sent and nowhere forward.

Admania

Gaming Club
09-05-2005, 08:00 AM
Apologies for the delayed response Admania. Your bonus was credited at 5:16PM GMT on Friday.