PDA

View Full Version : Fischman wipes hand after shaking Cunninghams

FrankStallone
08-26-2005, 03:05 PM
What a dick. He just got outplayed and acts like dutch. why would he do that?

stickman
08-26-2005, 03:13 PM
Who cares. The 15 miniutes of fame for most of these pros is almost up.

FrankStallone
08-26-2005, 03:55 PM
well I care. what are you talking about? almost up... you have yet to see it my friend. yet to see it.... ha ha hah hahah ..

augie00
08-26-2005, 05:09 PM
What if Alan was sweating profusley? This is the worst post in the history of NVG.

jba
08-26-2005, 05:23 PM
they take the same bathroom breaks, maybe Fischman knows something you don't.

FrankStallone
08-26-2005, 08:04 PM
augiee you really hurt my feelings saying that was the worst post ever. I mean thats a lot of posts to beat out. I thought about it, and you are right. What was I thinking?, posting that stuff under the -news and gossip- where some of the posts consist of is "insert name here" hot and what does an orgasim feel like and other ground breaking strategic developments.. I really would like to extend an apology to you(). I just thought it didn't look like the old getting sweat of my hand wipe, more along the lines of I hate you wipe or you're a [censored] wipe. I really liked the fact that instead of not opening up the worst thread in history, you clicked on it and then proceded to write about the worst post, does that make yours the worst reply of a post. What was the second worst post you have seen? did you write to them? You really just don't know about frank do you? don't take yourself so seriously thanks Nagle

Transference
08-26-2005, 08:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
augiee you really hurt my feelings saying that was the worst post ever. I mean thats a lot of posts to beat out. I thought about it, and you are right. What was I thinking?, posting that stuff under the -news and gossip- where some of the posts consist of is "insert name here" hot and what does an orgasim feel like and other ground breaking strategic developments.. I really would like to extend an apology to you(). I just thought it didn't look like the old getting sweat of my hand wipe, more along the lines of I hate you wipe or you're a [censored] wipe. I really liked the fact that instead of not opening up the worst thread in history, you clicked on it and then proceded to write about the worst post, does that make yours the worst reply of a post. What was the second worst post you have seen? did you write to them? You really just don't know about frank do you? don't take yourself so seriously thanks Nagle

[/ QUOTE ]

This is much worse than the first post.

cwsiggy
08-26-2005, 09:59 PM
I'm actually watching the rerun now and Alan is constantly coughing into his hand. I bet that is why.

Army Eye
08-26-2005, 10:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean act like Dutch? I've never seen Dutch act rude in any fashion on TV.. or are you saying Dutch is a germophobe.. I don't know.

MyMindIsGoing
08-26-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm actually watching the rerun now and Alan is constantly coughing into his hand. I bet that is why.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it must be, I noticed it too, awful.

FrankStallone
08-26-2005, 11:10 PM
oh thanks for the feedback. I really am trying to bring my postings in the "News and Gossip" section to the next level.

FrankStallone
08-27-2005, 12:02 AM
"What do you mean act like Dutch?"

like a dick. I don't know.... pissing off raymer screwing a friend that now wears shhitlocks(great player though) stuff to that effect...
I didn't write the countless articles about him using people and ripping them off,, and his life story. So I think people know what I meant when I said act like dutch -- were you serious with that post or were you just acting with your cronies trying to put down Stallone.... I wrote "far from over" and was in "total force" don't tread on Frank http://www.geocities.com/friendsoffrank/discography.html

FrankStallone
08-27-2005, 12:12 AM
Thats a good point. I thoght he might have balked instead of going for the overstated shake, being aware he would be having a mix of sweat and germs spread on his palm like creamcheese...

Army Eye
08-27-2005, 03:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"What do you mean act like Dutch?"

like a dick. I don't know.... pissing off raymer screwing a friend that now wears shhitlocks(great player though) stuff to that effect...
I didn't write the countless articles about him using people and ripping them off,, and his life story. So I think people know what I meant when I said act like dutch -- were you serious with that post or were you just acting with your cronies trying to put down Stallone....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I was serious. I just didn't really understand the connection. Dutch Boyd had a business that collapsed and people lost their money. I don't see what that has to do with being rude in a social situation. I think when he's playing he acts pretty classy actually, a stark contrast to Fischman, who I think has been a douche every single time he's made a telecast /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

FrankStallone
08-27-2005, 06:22 AM
"Yes I was serious. I just didn't really understand the connection. Dutch Boyd had a business that collapsed and people lost their money" - you
----you only chose to clarify one of the three major dick moves ignoring the others I brought up, why pick one to defend while ignoring the others?. Those being.. Stealing from a friend, and somehow pissing off the nicest man in poker (Raymer).

to answer your question as to " What do you mean act like Dutch?"...more directly-- there is a post that was up before be started this titled "IS DUTCH BOYD THE MOST HATED MAN IN POKER" - why do I even bother. come on now you know that saying acting like dutch can mean acting like a dick... Stallone makes bagels from scratch..

benkahuna
08-27-2005, 06:01 PM
I've seen Boyd in person and he struck me as very low key.

Army Eye
08-27-2005, 09:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Yes I was serious. I just didn't really understand the connection. Dutch Boyd had a business that collapsed and people lost their money" - you
----you only chose to clarify one of the three major dick moves ignoring the others I brought up, why pick one to defend while ignoring the others?. Those being.. Stealing from a friend, and somehow pissing off the nicest man in poker (Raymer).

[/ QUOTE ]

The reason Raymer dislikes Dutch is because of Pokerspot.

I don't know any facts about the other incident.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, it's a silly thing for us to get worked up about.

FrankStallone
08-27-2005, 10:52 PM
sure, I can agree to that. He did a lot to explain/lose the image as a dick when he came public with his bi-polar disorder. I respect that. Just not the cripp bandana he wears.

billymonk
08-28-2005, 02:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean act like Dutch? I've never seen Dutch act rude in any fashion on TV.. or are you saying Dutch is a germophobe.. I don't know.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it said act LIKE a Dutch, I was so confused.

lighterjobs
08-28-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no seriously, this might be the worst post in this forum. ever.

08-29-2005, 06:41 PM
If Fischman is a germophobe, than why is he always shuffling his chips, which all have been hadled by numerous poker players with sub-par (at best) hygenic values?

He should have worn rubber gloves or something instead of playing with the disease-infested tournament chips the whole time. Also, I believe he should have worn Kleenex boxes on his feet, and urinated into bottles.

Sincerely,
Howard Hughes

08-29-2005, 09:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

kitaristi0
08-30-2005, 11:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Rushmore
08-30-2005, 02:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Who cares. The 15 miniutes of fame for most of these pros is almost up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great post.

What the hell are you talking about?

Quicksilvre
08-30-2005, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

blaze666
08-31-2005, 03:19 AM
mabye he's just got OCD or something. i wipe my hand after shaking someones hand, just a reaction.