PDA

View Full Version : 10-20 sb black kings against a flop of the wrong color. . .

glen
04-09-2003, 06:35 PM
I pick up black kings in the sb. LAG cutoff raises. I three-bet. Big blind calls cold. LAG calls. Info on the BB. Seemed like a typical TOM for the first few hours, but then he raised six limpers from the BB with a cracked voice and shaky hand and showed AJo when he picked up the pot without a showdown. Flop: Th 7h 4h. BB bets, LAG folds, I call. Turn: 6c. He bets, I call. River: Ac. He checks, I bet, he calls. He shows KTo with no heart (more voluntary free info). Who raises the flop here? Who raises the turn if no heart comes? Who plays it like I did?

Diplomat
04-09-2003, 07:13 PM
Glen,

the action is unclear. How could you be checked to if you are in the small blind?

elysium
04-09-2003, 09:01 PM
hi glen
raise the flop and turn. if he's drawing for the flush, you must make him pay the fullest amount.

PokerPrince
04-09-2003, 11:26 PM
Bet the flop if you're in the SB. You posted it without much clarity saying that you were checked to on the river. This makes no sense.

PokerPrince

Jeff V
04-09-2003, 11:52 PM
Not sure about position from your post. I think you should bet if first, raise if second on the flop and turn. If you check first then the SB bets I'd fold for sure /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Jeff

glen
04-10-2003, 08:18 AM
I apologize. I was in the cutoff. It just so happened that I had kings twice in three hands, and a I got the two mixed up. . .