PDA

View Full Version : Describe an orgasm

joecash
08-26-2005, 01:30 PM
Some of us guys were sitting around trying to describe an orgasm to a girl we know who has never had one. Here's our best one:

it's like butterflies you get in your stomach going down an elevator, times 2, and all centered on your penis.

Any more?

Shajen
08-26-2005, 01:31 PM
http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/hillary_O_face.jpg

Let's do this.

Shajen
08-26-2005, 01:32 PM
http://k00083.myspace.com/00083/17/51/83671571_m.jpg

DcifrThs
08-26-2005, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Some of us guys were sitting around trying to describe an orgasm to a girl we know who has never had one. Here's our best one:

it's like butterflies you get in your stomach going down an elevator, times 2, and all centered on your penis.

Any more?

[/ QUOTE ]

to quote the great Bender from futurama: "Your best is an idoit!!"

seriously, u cannot describe an orgasm to a girl who hasn't had one a) from a guys point of view, and b) at all.

-Barron

Shajen
08-26-2005, 01:35 PM
BOO.

08-26-2005, 01:36 PM
http://utahstatetoday.usu.edu/images/nov%2002/secialolympics_victory.jpg

Seadood228
08-26-2005, 01:38 PM
You can describe anything to anyone.

TheMainEvent
08-26-2005, 01:38 PM
http://www.luminomagazine.com/2004.03/spotlight/officespace/images/drew/drew1.jpg

CORed
08-26-2005, 01:39 PM
Describing an orgasm is an excercise in futility. You should offer to show her what one feels like. Besidies, I have no idea what an orgasm feels like for a girl, so how could I describe it?

08-26-2005, 01:45 PM
from what i understand, a female orgasm is much stronger and lasts longer than a man's...just tell her it's absolutely amazing...for a woman, we can feel it in our whole body...way better than freakin butterflies. the weak in the knees phrase definately applies as well

antidan444
08-26-2005, 01:47 PM
The only thing hotter than an orgasm is listening to a chick describe one.

Now if you'll excuse me, this married man has to go to confession.

TheMainEvent
08-26-2005, 01:48 PM
Women can have orgasms too?

Mercsgrl
08-26-2005, 01:51 PM
Women experience a series of involuntary muscle contractions around the vagina that may or may not produce an ejaculate or vaginal secretion. In both men and women, throughout the whole body there is an increase in muscle tension and relaxation, especially around the pelvis.

Does that help? lol

/images/graemlins/heart.gifStef /images/graemlins/heart.gif

codewarrior
08-26-2005, 01:52 PM
Female ejaculation should be a thread unto itself. Or a forum. How about "Other other topics for advanced players"?

08-26-2005, 01:54 PM
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=surprised/v=2/SID=e/l=IVI/SIG=12fbr8547/EXP=1125165236/*-http%3A//www.aggieballer.com/pictures/ME/shaved/surprised.jpg

antidan444
08-26-2005, 01:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Female ejaculation should be a thread unto itself. Or a forum. How about "Other other topics for advanced playaz"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

08-26-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
from what i understand, a female orgasm is much stronger and lasts longer than a man's...just tell her it's absolutely amazing...for a woman, we can feel it in our whole body...way better than freakin butterflies. the weak in the knees phrase definately applies as well

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel the need to point out that this isn't necessarily true. I think it's more dependent on the frequency of orgasm and the mental interpretation of a physical feeling. Orgasms during which the experiencer can detach oneself from the concept of physical release and extrude into the realms of spirituality are more intense than ones felt through the body alone. The stereotype is that men cannot experience this kind of emotion and spirituality. Whether or not it is true, it is up to you to decide.

I am male and I have experienced both orgasms that are nothing more than blips on the radar and orgasms during which I cannot break or experience any physical feeling at all. The latter kind does not occur solely in the groin area. After such an orgasm, I am frequently rendered unable to move for a couple minutesm, as the waves continue to pulse through me like those on a secluded beach in the eye of the storm.

mslif
08-26-2005, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
as the waves continue to pulse through me like those on a secluded beach in the eye of the storm.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOAW!! very nice description.

TheMainEvent
08-26-2005, 02:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WOAW!! very nice description.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah this guy is def no joke

kurosh
08-26-2005, 02:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel the need to point out that this isn't necessarily true. I think it's more dependent on the frequency of orgasm and the mental interpretation of a physical feeling. Orgasms during which the experiencer can detach oneself from the concept of physical release and extrude into the realms of spirituality are more intense than ones felt through the body alone. The stereotype is that men cannot experience this kind of emotion and spirituality. Whether or not it is true, it is up to you to decide.

I am male and I have experienced both orgasms that are nothing more than blips on the radar and orgasms during which I cannot break or experience any physical feeling at all. The latter kind does not occur solely in the groin area. After such an orgasm, I am frequently rendered unable to move for a couple minutesm, as the waves continue to pulse through me like those on a secluded beach in the eye of the storm.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very true. My orgasms have ranged from the pleasure you get eating a nice piece of chocolate to completely earth-shattering, leaving me incapable of speaking or moving.

Edge34
08-26-2005, 02:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.luminomagazine.com/2004.03/spotlight/officespace/images/drew/drew1.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit, I got beat to it...

08-26-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very true. My orgasms have ranged from the pleasure you get eating a nice piece of chocolate to completely earth-shattering, leaving me incapable of speaking or moving.

[/ QUOTE ] what about multiple orgasms? any guys every been able to master that ability?

TheMainEvent
08-26-2005, 02:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what about multiple orgasms? any guys every been able to master that ability?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's doable.

utmt40
08-26-2005, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Women can have orgasms too?

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO

sfer
08-26-2005, 02:20 PM
Gooey.

goofball
08-26-2005, 02:28 PM
like a sneeze but bigger

blaze666
08-26-2005, 02:29 PM
define 'irony' without a dictionary definition.

08-26-2005, 02:29 PM
what about when girls fake one...do you think you can tell?

codewarrior
08-26-2005, 02:30 PM
I think I could tell.

Al P
08-26-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares.

Shajen
08-26-2005, 02:31 PM
I'm so disappointed in this thread. Great potential, ruined.

Damn.

woodguy
08-26-2005, 02:33 PM
http://www.falkes.org/images/TICKLE%20KENSAN!!!!.jpg

08-26-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares.

[/ QUOTE ]you wouldn't be disappointed? isn't there any pleasure outta making her orgasm?

Al P
08-26-2005, 02:39 PM
Well I would get some pleasure out of watching you have an orgasm. Got any videos?

imported_The Vibesman
08-26-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares.

[/ QUOTE ]you wouldn't be disappointed? isn't there any pleasure outta making her orgasm?

[/ QUOTE ]

If she cared, she'd tell him what he was doing wrong, why she wasn't getting there, what he needed to do, instead of trying to fool him, wouldn't she? If she don't care why should he?

If she keeps faking it she's never gonna get what she needs. I hate couples that can't talk to each other.

08-26-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well I would get some pleasure out of watching you have an orgasm. Got any videos?

[/ QUOTE ]lol um yes but no you can't see em...not quite ready to put them on the internet

Al P
08-26-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]lol um yes but no you can't see em...not quite ready to put them on the internet

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't have to put them on the internet, my inbox is fine.

durron597
08-26-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can't trust OOT who can you trust?

08-26-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares.

[/ QUOTE ]

If she cared, she'd tell him what he was doing wrong, why she wasn't getting there, what he needed to do, instead of trying to fool him, wouldn't she? If she don't care why should he?

If she keeps faking it she's never gonna get what she needs. I hate couples that can't talk to each other.

[/ QUOTE ]true....but women are often really shy sexually...sometimes not good at communicating that kind of stuff i don't think faking it means you don't want an orgasm

08-26-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can't trust OOT who can you trust?

[/ QUOTE ]listen, i've already been accused of being an attention whore...you guys are just tryin to get me into trouble

JaBlue
08-26-2005, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The opposite of what you'd expect

mslif
08-26-2005, 02:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
women are often really shy sexually...sometimes not good at communicating that kind of stuff i don't think faking it means you don't want an orgasm

[/ QUOTE ]

If the woman is too shy to tell her partner what she wants then it means that she is not comfortable enough and therefore not ready to have sex with him.

imported_The Vibesman
08-26-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]true....but women are often really shy sexually...sometimes not good at communicating that kind of stuff i don't think faking it means you don't want an orgasm

[/ QUOTE ]

That's probably true. I think everyone needs to be more communicative about everything, but sex especially. I would be so offended if I found out a woman was faking it with me. Must be a trust issue.

I think people need to realize if they're not close enough to talk about sex, they're probably not close enough to be putting their genitals in each other's mouths. I'm not saying we should be more picky about who we have sex with, I'm saying we should be less picky about who we can talk to.

That probably sounds stupid. I'm glad me and the Vibesgirl don't have these kinds of problems...

imported_The Vibesman
08-26-2005, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
women are often really shy sexually...sometimes not good at communicating that kind of stuff i don't think faking it means you don't want an orgasm

[/ QUOTE ]

If the woman is too shy to tell her partner what she wants then it means that she is not comfortable enough and therefore not ready to have sex with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

One sentence, with only one word more than two syllables, said much better what I just typed a paragraph for. Thanks.

PITTM
08-26-2005, 02:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, get ready....now...

rj

kerssens
08-26-2005, 02:56 PM
I remember when Tara in sophomore year of high school said orgasm instead of organism when reading something in biology. It was awesome.

Al P
08-26-2005, 02:56 PM
I've done a few skanks (FBs) where I could care less if we were "communicating" with each other. But then again if they were faking it they probably wouldn't continue being a FB.

08-26-2005, 03:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One sentence, with only one word more than two syllables, said much better what I just typed a paragraph for. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]and the moral ladies-don't fake it...make em work for it

mslif
08-26-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]and the moral ladies-don't fake it...make em work for it

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll second that.

imported_The Vibesman
08-26-2005, 03:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
make em work for it

[/ QUOTE ]

It's good work if you can get it...

08-26-2005, 03:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If they are that good, why do so many women dislike sex ? Or are so hard to get into bed ? Is it the whole can't remember what it feels like thing ? Kind of like why women have 4 kids ? Because they can't remember how much pain the last 3 kids caused coming out ? I guess I can understand that maybe. Right after sex, I have no desire to have sex again until maybe 30 min to 1 hour later. Maybe it's a similar thing.

pearljam
08-26-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If they are that good, why do so many women dislike sex ? Or are so hard to get into bed ? Is it the whole can't remember what it feels like thing ? Kind of like why women have 4 kids ? Because they can't remember how much pain the last 3 kids caused coming out ? I guess I can understand that maybe. Right after sex, I have no desire to have sex again until maybe 30 min to 1 hour later. Maybe it's a similar thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

imported_The Vibesman
08-26-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
why do so many women dislike sex ?

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Maybe sex with you. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Women love sex. There may be some small percentage that don't dig it. There's probably a similar percentage of men that don't as well, but it manifests itself in a different way.

scotty34
08-26-2005, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If they are that good, why do so many women dislike sex ?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the most outrageous thing I have ever read.

08-26-2005, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]

Macdaddy Warsaw
08-26-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We should have a "Post your O-Face thread" but it's a little gay.

jackdaniels
08-26-2005, 03:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]

All I can add here is that right after an orgasm the girl could burst into flames and I wouldn't piss on her to put it out. 5 minutes later though I am ready for round 2.

08-26-2005, 03:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If they are that good, why do so many women dislike sex ?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the most outrageous thing I have ever read.

[/ QUOTE ]ya i think i can speak for 99.9% of women here....we love good sex...key word being good

mslif
08-26-2005, 03:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
All I can add here is that right after an orgasm the girl could burst into flames and I wouldn't piss on her to put it out. 5 minutes later though I am ready for round 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a romantic, aren't you?

mslif
08-26-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ya i think i can speak for 99.9% of women here....we love good sex...key word being good

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, I second that... I /images/graemlins/heart.gifyou

jackdaniels
08-26-2005, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am a romantic BEFORE. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]

WWWHAAAATTTT?????

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]

WWWHAAAATTTT?????

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]

WWWHAAAATTTT?????

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]

WWWHAAAATTTT?????

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]

WWWHAAAATTTT?????
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]

OOOOKAAAAAAYYYYY!!!

imported_The Vibesman
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
make em work for it

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]ya i don't think it should even be referred to as 'work'...more of a really fun hobby

imported_The Vibesman
08-26-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
make em work for it

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]ya i don't think it should even be referred to as 'work'...more of a really fun hobby

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't refer to it as work...but they insist on paying me.

mslif
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am a romantic BEFORE. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I should not ask if you are a cuddler then /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ya i think i can speak for 99.9% of women here....we love good sex...key word being good

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]haha only problem is, they all say they are good

mslif
08-26-2005, 03:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's really the funny part but we surely know better

jackdaniels
08-26-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe the whole notion of cuddling after sex belongs in this thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3240865&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1) /images/graemlins/wink.gif

YourFoxyGrandma
08-26-2005, 03:39 PM
Haha. That was kindof perfect.

mslif
08-26-2005, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe the whole notion of cuddling after sex belongs in this thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3240865&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1) /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

AHAHAHA! Cudling is annoying anyway. Who seriously wants to cuddle after sex, when you are all hot and sweaty! Space and cool off time is needed.

08-26-2005, 03:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]yes...now i wonder what are the tell tale signs of either good or bad? I like to think that dance moves are directly related to bed moves...any other signs?

joecash
08-26-2005, 03:43 PM
I have to say that my o's are pretty intense - they kind of start in my legs legs and work their way to my penis. and right after, all I want is sleep.

08-26-2005, 03:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

AHAHAHA! Cudling is annoying anyway. Who seriously wants to cuddle after sex, when you are all hot and sweaty! Space and cool off time is needed.

[/ QUOTE ]omg! this is awesome...finally another chick who gets it...after sex it's time for a power nap, then on to round 2,3,...no cuddling needed

mslif
08-26-2005, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]yes...now i wonder what are the tell tale signs of either good or bad? I like to think that dance moves are directly related to bed moves...any other signs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely not dance moves!!
I think the way he kisses is a good tell tale sign. If he is a bad/sloppy kisser, it means that he has no mastered how to give a simple kiss. I would not want to know what else he has not mastered!

tdarko
08-26-2005, 03:48 PM
yeah well i like good sex too what's your point?

i think, no i know women are completely naive when it comes to sex "at times" with men. some say "oh the sex was no good," yeah well maybe the chick shouldn't have brought home that dude from the bar that only wanted to SIIHP and when she declined he decided he would get his, f her.

when guys want to please their women, b/c its say their companion they do everything they can (or at least this as been my experience) and they make sure its a two-way street. problem is too many women compare sex as a whole when at times guys don't care about a particular girl. not right, but it happens.

joecash
08-26-2005, 03:50 PM
Chicks who don't like to cuddle? Awesome. Please email me your phone number and naked pics.

08-26-2005, 03:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Chicks who don't like to cuddle? Awesome. Please email me your phone number and naked pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

You missed the key word...after

08-26-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely not dance moves!!
I think the way he kisses is a good tell tale sign. If he is a bad/sloppy kisser, it means that he has no mastered how to give a simple kiss. I would not want to know what else he has not mastered!

[/ QUOTE ]i've also heard the way he eats...whether he savors every bite or devours his food...directly related...of course i'll be doing the research and you are welcome to give me any data you obtain /images/graemlins/wink.gif i do know this (and am disappointed) there is no relation to hand/shoe size and member size

08-26-2005, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You missed the key word...after

[/ QUOTE ]ya i'm a cuddler any other time except after sex...not sure you can get out of cuddling all together..but not having to do it after sex is a step forward

joecash
08-26-2005, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
whether he savors every bite or devours his food.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what do you want - to be savored or devoured?

08-26-2005, 03:57 PM
Toward the end of my relationship, I started getting up to wash my penis off. I have no idea why but it really irritated her. I just thought I'd add that. This thread is starting to sicken me, though. Too much romantic talk.

mslif
08-26-2005, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i've also heard the way he eats...whether he savors every bite or devours his food...directly related...of course i'll be doing the research and you are welcome to give me any data you obtain /images/graemlins/wink.gif i do know this (and am disappointed) there is no relation to hand/shoe size and member size

[/ QUOTE ]

Women have to help each other out, I love research projects!

imported_anacardo
08-26-2005, 03:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Women love sex. There may be some small percentage that don't dig it. There's probably a similar percentage of men that don't as well, but it manifests itself in a different way.

[/ QUOTE ]

This simply isn't as true as we'd like it to be. It's estimated that as many as a quarter of all adult American women have some kind of significant sexual dysfunction.

imported_anacardo
08-26-2005, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Toward the end of my relationship, I started getting up to wash my penis off. I have no idea why but it really irritated her. I just thought I'd add that. This thread is starting to sicken me, though. Too much romantic talk.

[/ QUOTE ]

You seem like a really distasteful human being.

There's a lot of frigid women out there. They amaze me. I don't get it. I went out with one chick who still scares me to this day because she was asexual or something.

Simultaneous climax.

game over. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

mslif
[ QUOTE ]

This simply isn't as true as we'd like it to be. It's estimated that as many as a quarter of all adult American women have some kind of significant sexual dysfunction.

[/ QUOTE ]

08-26-2005, 04:04 PM
I went out with this one girl. I met her at a party and she liked me so she came over the next day or next week. I can't remember when. She comes over and we watch a movie. She tells me that her last boyfriend died in a car accident like 6 months ago or something. Well, after an hour or so, I make a move on her to kiss her and she freaks out and asks me if I am going to F' her and [censored]. Really awkward situation so I stop and she starts crying about some boyfriend who died like 6 months ago. I just stared at her until she left. What a wierdo. It was 6 months ago. Get over it. Don't blame me for it.

08-26-2005, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]why did you need to wash your penis off right away?

08-26-2005, 04:06 PM
I don't know. That's what I do after I'm done masturbating so I guess after a while, sex with her was like masturbating so I started doing same things afterward.

imported_The Vibesman
08-26-2005, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And again most of these women, I'm sure, would enjoy good ol healthy American bonking were it not for trust/psychological issues that have nothing to do with their gender. It's not because they're women that they feel that way, it's other issues. It's not exclusive to them.

"As many as a quarter" is a significant minority.

Alobar
08-26-2005, 04:07 PM
I have no idea why, but I couldnt stop laughing when I read that pic

imported_The Vibesman
08-26-2005, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
after a while, sex with her was like masturbating.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I read a statement like this, and I think you don't much enjoy sex.

08-26-2005, 04:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
whether he savors every bite or devours his food.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what do you want - to be savored or devoured?

[/ QUOTE ]little bit of column a, little bit of column b...depends on the day i guess

imported_The Vibesman
08-26-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I went out with this one girl. I met her at a party and she liked me so she came over the next day or next week. I can't remember when. She comes over and we watch a movie. She tells me that her last boyfriend died in a car accident like 6 months ago or something. Well, after an hour or so, I make a move on her to kiss her and she freaks out and asks me if I am going to F' her and [censored]. Really awkward situation so I stop and she starts crying about some boyfriend who died like 6 months ago. I just stared at her until she left. What a wierdo. It was 6 months ago. Get over it. Don't blame me for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously she was a frigid stuck up bitch. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

tdarko
08-26-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
haha only problem is, they all say they are good

[/ QUOTE ]
because (especially in relationships) women don't want to hurt the guys' feelings or make them feel inadequate so they puff him up and boost his ego. so when they break up or the night is over, whatever it may be the guy has a false sense of reality and thinks he is king dong.

guys want to feel like they are good at everything and women want to be loved by everybody, its just the way it is.

i was fortunate enough to date a bitch (and i say this in a good way) for 3 years in high school that didn't give a [censored] what i thought, made me figured it out (or try to, might not have).

mslif
08-26-2005, 05:02 PM
She did you a favor, trust me! So, how are you? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

youtalkfunny
08-27-2005, 03:55 AM
I couldn't bring myself to read the whole thread. It made me feel dirty.

I hit Control-F, though, and saw that the word "sneeze" has only been used once, breifly. Ann Landers or Dear Abby used the sneeze comparison to explain it to a teen writer.

But you can't just say, "a sneeze". You have to mention the pressure building; the violent release; and the instant relaxation after.

08-27-2005, 04:01 AM
It's like smoking crack for the first time.

x2ski
08-27-2005, 04:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Arby's guy! I love him!

Too bad he's doing Arby's now.

zephed
08-27-2005, 04:47 AM
It's like driving your RX-8 down a winding mountain road.

BigBaitsim (milo)
08-27-2005, 04:51 AM
When men and women are asked to describe the sensation of orgasm, while avoiding the use of gender-identifying words, the narratives are essentially the same.

Blarg
08-27-2005, 04:51 AM
It's like trying to cough out a lungful of water, if that felt good.

gorie
08-27-2005, 08:16 AM
butterflies going down an elevator times 2 ?
this description would not make me want to have one.

just tell her to get a vibrator and find out.

oreogod
08-27-2005, 08:29 AM
Take her up to your room.

imported_anacardo
08-27-2005, 04:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

And again most of these women, I'm sure, would enjoy good ol healthy American bonking were it not for trust/psychological issues that have nothing to do with their gender. It's not because they're women that they feel that way, it's other issues. It's not exclusive to them.

"As many as a quarter" is a significant minority.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are perhaps correct, and are certainly correct in a number of cases. I still hesitate to completely discount the idea that there are significant gender-specific issues at work here, though.

imported_anacardo
08-27-2005, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

La-tee-da, Frenchy.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
08-27-2005, 05:05 PM
its like sneezing times 1000

unreal_nh
08-27-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://utahstatetoday.usu.edu/images/nov%2002/secialolympics_victory.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

you just made my day

Mayhap
08-27-2005, 05:58 PM
A pleasant prelude to snoring

gorie
08-27-2005, 05:59 PM
just tell her it's like omg.

jacki
08-27-2005, 07:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]

WWWHAAAATTTT?????

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]

WWWHAAAATTTT?????

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]

WWWHAAAATTTT?????

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]

WWWHAAAATTTT?????

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]

WWWHAAAATTTT?????
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]

OOOOKAAAAAAYYYYY!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Best.
Gimmick post.
Ever.

DcifrThs
08-27-2005, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The opposite of what you'd expect

[/ QUOTE ]

no. irony is the use of words expressing something other than their literal intention.

Barron

DcifrThs
08-27-2005, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

describe for me the color blue. or the taste of an orange.

in both descriptions assume i've never had sight or taste.

-Barron

Blarg
08-27-2005, 09:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Best.
Gimmick post.
Ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

meleader2
08-28-2005, 01:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

describe the color blue to a blind man.

CourtesyFlush
08-28-2005, 01:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's like driving your RX-8 down a winding mountain road.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, I forgot he was the RX-8 guy. Burn.

___SK___
08-28-2005, 04:08 AM
You must have lame orgasms if u compare it to an elevator ride.

08-28-2005, 08:34 AM
Having your backdoor nutflush draw come in after the pot is capped 7ways preflop. Except you dont usually have 6 people paying you off at once.

craig r
08-28-2005, 08:46 AM
What about the idea that the vaginal (not clit) orgasm is a myth? (I don't know if this was already covered. I have been with two girls who said they never came except on their clit. I know it is a small sample size, but they claimed to have researched it. So, if this was true, would that mean that the vaginal female orgasm was all in their head.

craig

p.s. I have also only been with these two girls. /images/graemlins/smile.gif They also told me my penis was a nice size. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

p.s.s. I met this girl in Portland and she is skanky (as are most of the girls who fck me. The sex was so bad and the things she was saying was so horrible, that I actually faked it. Anybody done this before? I truly could not cum.

mslif
08-28-2005, 10:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What about the idea that the vaginal (not clit) orgasm is a myth? (I don't know if this was already covered. I have been with two girls who said they never came except on their clit. I know it is a small sample size, but they claimed to have researched it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those girls must have been pretty young and probably did not know know their bodies well enough. You can make most women orgasm by stimulating their G-spot which is located pretty far up their vaginas. You can do that via intercourse or using your fingers (all the way in and curved toward the belly). Hope this helps!

craig r
08-28-2005, 10:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What about the idea that the vaginal (not clit) orgasm is a myth? (I don't know if this was already covered. I have been with two girls who said they never came except on their clit. I know it is a small sample size, but they claimed to have researched it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those girls must have been pretty young and probably did not know know their bodies well enough. You can make most women orgasm by stimulating their G-spot which is located pretty far up their vaginas. You can do that via intercourse or using your fingers (all the way in and curved toward the belly). Hope this helps!

[/ QUOTE ]

It was only with 2 girls a few years apart. I just wonder if girls cumming is mental. And if they aren't in the right state of mind, maybe they just can't cum. I mean, even though it is a little different, how could 2 27 year olds cum at different times by getting the exact same type of blowjob? Assuming the cum at the same frequency; i.e. jerkoff twice a day, etc... Wouldn't that be mental? Also, some guys really like blow jobs. I really don't like them and would take a handjob any day of the week. This is most likely in my head. So, why wouldn't it be the same with girls during sex?

craig

mslif
08-28-2005, 10:32 AM
Women have to be in the right frame of mind in order to cum. We are a lot more mental than men, that is true and sometimes unfortunate. You can give the same BJ to the same woman on a different day and have completely different results. It is kind of your job to make sure she is in that "right frame of mind" /images/graemlins/tongue.gif
As for you, not liking BJ is definitely an oddity. I don't think I ever heard a man say that.

craig r
08-28-2005, 10:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Women have to be in the right frame of mind in order to cum. We are a lot more mental than men, that is true and sometimes unfortunate. You can give the same BJ to the same woman on a different day and have completely different results. It is kind of your job to make sure she is in that "right frame of mind" /images/graemlins/tongue.gif
As for you, not liking BJ is definitely an oddity. I don't think I ever heard a man say that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I don't know what it is. I mean as far as foreplay it is okay, but for the "finale", not going to happen. Suprisingly I like going down on girls a lot. In fact, there is only two things I am certain of about myself. That I have great eyebrows and I would bet everything I had that I am the greatest pssy eater ever. I wish there was a way to have a contest. There is no doubt I would win. And it doesn't even take that long for me to get them to cum.

craig

p.s. This was not a brag post. I don't think I am a good lay, kisser, fingerer, etc...just great at the muff diving. I think i had to learn when I was 16 becasue when I would have sex then it might have lasted abotu 15 seconds and i wanted the girl to get off, so I just kept practicing. And if anybody doesn't believe me, we need to think of a challenge.

craig

mslif
08-28-2005, 10:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That I have great eyebrows

[/ QUOTE ]

I laugh way to hard at this! /images/graemlins/grin.gif You definitely make odd statement for a guy!

[ QUOTE ]
I would bet everything I had that I am the greatest pssy eater ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Confidence is half the battle.

craig r
08-28-2005, 10:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That I have great eyebrows

[/ QUOTE ]

I laugh way to hard at this! /images/graemlins/grin.gif You definitely make odd statement for a guy!

[ QUOTE ]
I would bet everything I had that I am the greatest pssy eater ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Confidence is half the battle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, I get girls asking me all the time if I pluck my eyebrows. Hell no! I have to force myself to shave.

As far as the pssy eating...well, it is more than confidence. It is all about approach. Maybe that is why I don't like blow jobs. The girls have a crappy approach.

craig

p.s. I am open to any contest whatsoever..for any amount of money under 1K that I can munch better than anybody else.

mslif
08-28-2005, 11:05 AM
Approach? I am not sure I am following you here.

RacersEdge
08-28-2005, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would guess he means technique and attitude.

mslif
08-28-2005, 11:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would guess me means technique and attitude.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I was a little confused /images/graemlins/grin.gif

craig r
08-28-2005, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would guess me means technique and attitude.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I was a little confused /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That is basically what I meant. Like, I don't just pull the jeans, skirt, etc.. off and start going to town. Teasing makes getting the girl off so much easier. Teasing almost to the point of making them think I am not going to do it. That maybe instead I will go watch T.V. or play poker. But, that is all my secrets revealed today. For more info, please order my books "A Jewboy's Guide to Snatch Eating". If you act now I will also throw in the WinHoldem Bot (sorry for the poker reference).

craig

mslif
08-28-2005, 11:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Teasing makes getting the girl off so much easier. Teasing almost to the point of making them think I am not going to do it

[/ QUOTE ]

this is exactly what I was talking about when I said that you should help the woman get in the mood... Teasing is definitely the right approach.

TheBlueMonster
08-28-2005, 11:55 AM
My girlfriend's chocolate chip pie (actual pie for any pervs out there...)

jakethebake
08-29-2005, 07:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm gone three days and you're giving 00t sex lessons? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

jakethebake
08-29-2005, 07:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

renodoc
08-29-2005, 10:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's like driving your RS6 down a winding mountain road.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

asofel
08-29-2005, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i do know this (and am disappointed) there is no relation to hand/shoe size and member size

[/ QUOTE ]

so it just a happens to be a coincidence?

jakethebake
08-29-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i do know this (and am disappointed) there is no relation to hand/shoe size and member size

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how was Vegas?

asofel
08-29-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how was Vegas?

[/ QUOTE ]

excellent. I shall be writing a trip report as soon as I'm caught up on everything I missed...and as i read over some of last week's posts, i can see i missed a lot.

TheCroShow
08-29-2005, 04:27 PM
katie holmes

tolbiny
08-29-2005, 04:30 PM
Its like pink, only different.

jakethebake
08-29-2005, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
excellent. I shall be writing a trip report as soon as I'm caught up on everything I missed...and as i read over some of last week's posts, i can see i missed a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya think? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

asofel
08-29-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ya think? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, yeah, just a bit...

diebitter
08-29-2005, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's doable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I've done it twice in my long, long life. Two seperate occasions, came twice with a gap of several minutes without losing wood. I think some strokes somehow keep the blood in your winky so it just stays hard. That makes it a lot easier.

diebitter
08-29-2005, 06:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Rule 1 of that which exists between men and women:
Women don't tell you stuff they want you to know. You should know already. And if you suddenly did know, that would then no longer be the stuff they want you to know.

DasLeben
08-29-2005, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's like driving your '94 Toyota Pickup down a winding mountain road. "Whoops, there goes the front...now the back. Ahh [censored]. Van!"

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

RacersEdge
08-29-2005, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's doable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I've done it twice in my long, long life. Two seperate occasions, came twice with a gap of several minutes without losing wood. I think some strokes somehow keep the blood in your winky so it just stays hard. That makes it a lot easier.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know if this is the goal - it sounds like you're not unloading all your barrels on the first round..

diebitter
08-30-2005, 02:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if this is the goal - it sounds like you're not unloading all your barrels on the first round..

[/ QUOTE ]
Sure did. I just gotta lot to give.

08-31-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] for you , yes

jakethebake
08-31-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] for you , yes

[/ QUOTE ]

Get a room, you two! Oh. Wait, you already did that... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

08-31-2005, 04:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] for you , yes

[/ QUOTE ]

Get a room, you two! Oh. Wait, you already did that... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]damn right! and i'm going back this weekend for some more baby!

jakethebake
08-31-2005, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
]damn right! and i'm going back this weekend for some more baby!

[/ QUOTE ]

You two know you don't have to go to Puerto Rico to do that right? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

08-31-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You two know you don't have to go to Puerto Rico to do that right? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]hehe ya ya...but this time we're goin gto 'do it' in DC

jakethebake
08-31-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll expect a detailed trip report with pictures. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

08-31-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll expect a detailed trip report with pictures. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] i can't do pictures...you know what people will say...'meh'

jakethebake
08-31-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i can't do pictures...you know what people will say...'meh'

[/ QUOTE ]

Since when do you care what people say about your pictures? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

gunt
12-03-2005, 04:50 AM
mrs utah will be describing one she had with that guy from the internet very soon.

Cyrus
12-03-2005, 05:17 AM
"Every single part of your body is getting high and perfect and final. At the same time."