PDA

View Full Version : ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE

steelcmg
08-26-2005, 12:57 PM
Im looking to join a roadside assistance thing since i think my car may kick the bucket soon. I have allstate as my insurance they want like 50$ for theirs. Im just wondering if anyone knows of other companys out there that off it it cheaper. All im really looking for is towing. I can do everything else myself but i dont want to get stuck with another 120$ towing bill.

i think i saw somewhere in the paper before companys offering this for like 20$ but i cant remember who they where and i dont want to get stuck in with some scam since if u google this u get like 23878923 things. I also live in PA so im sure not all companys are availble here.

swede123
08-26-2005, 01:01 PM
Progressive offers this as an add-on service for only $7 per six month period. While this is a great price compared to AAA etc. it doesn't do much for me since my overall six month premium with State Farm is about a hundred bucks less. Still, it might be worth checking it out. I belive AAA charges sixty or so per year, which isn't too bad considering that coverage will extend to any car you are driving or are a passenger in.

Swede

RacersEdge
08-26-2005, 01:16 PM
Yeah, I thoght this stuff was dirt cheap. I have State Farm and have it - not sure the exact cost.

BoogerFace
08-26-2005, 04:16 PM
Just about all the cell phone companies will do this for a couple of bucks a month.

swede123
08-26-2005, 04:20 PM
Really? You can get emergency roadside assistance through Verizon? This is news to me.

Swede