PDA

View Full Version : 1-2 Hand - Routine Fold?

Goodie54
08-26-2005, 10:20 AM
My table image is probably fairly lag, I've been raising a lot of pots pre-flop but havn't got too out of line yet with continuation bets and what not. The villian seems to be fairly solid.

Villian has about 220 when the hand starts. I cover.

1-2 Six Player max on UB -

I have K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif in middle position and raise to 7. Button calls, SB calls, BB calls. Flop:

A /images/graemlins/spade.gif K /images/graemlins/club.gif J /images/graemlins/heart.gif.

Check to me I bet pot, button folds, SB mini-raises. BB folds. What my move?

I called.

Turn:

7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

He bets half the pot.

Fold, Call or Raise?

All responses welcome.

Peace

Goodie

08-26-2005, 10:25 AM
I probably fold to the flop minraise for one reason. There are only really 4 cards that I can catch to help me. Even a K has me nervous about AK. You are likely up against a straight here, but any two pair is better than yours. Villian has to know you connected, so minraise is showing a lot of strength. I let it go on flop. Definitely ditch it on turn.

08-26-2005, 11:38 AM
Does look like hes representing a straight. If you beleive him fold it.
If not i prefer a min raise back, or a x2 raise. If he pushes to that at least you know, and can fold without going onto a turn. Or he might lay it down right there.

DyessMan89
08-26-2005, 12:36 PM
Read dependant. Could be a complete donk min-raising with A /images/graemlins/club.gif 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, doesnt have to be the straight. I would expect a re-raise preflop from AA,KK,JJ,AK, or AJ. Tough hand, but Im check-calling it down probobly.

Another possiblity is a hand like K /images/graemlins/spade.gif 10 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif or A /images/graemlins/club.gif 10 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif.