PDA

View Full Version : DARE license plates

steelcmg
08-26-2005, 07:19 AM
While i was driving to work this morning i saw another crappy hooked up honda civic with one of those DARE license plate. Then i started remembering in high school that only the people that used those where major pot heads and hard core drinkers.
So then i started to think what if on a friday night around midnight there where 2 kids speeding down a road and a cop saw both of them. They both had sporty cars but one of them had the DARE license plate and the other had just a plain one. Say the cop wasnt goin to pull both of them over just one. Which one do u think the cop would pull over first.

I think that cops must know that most kids that use those license plates are pot heads so i think he would pull that kid over and hope he might get a DUI or might find some weed in the guys car. So i dont know about u but i personaly think its kinda stupid for these kids to go around and buy these license plates its kinda like "Hey look at me im a huge stoner and im proud of it"

08-26-2005, 07:27 AM
I gotta poop.

FouTight
08-26-2005, 08:30 AM
In my area, it's not the pot heads that have them, it's everyone that owns a black (civic). It adds to the ricer effect, black plate matches the black paint, I guess.

But yeah, most of them are drugheads.