PDA

View Full Version : For the girls:If you could change one thing about men...

diebitter
08-26-2005, 05:26 AM
what would it be?

I expect this one to be incredibly short-lived.

08-26-2005, 05:45 AM
I want to break your arms.

diebitter
08-26-2005, 05:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I want to break your arms.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you a girl?

zoomOut
08-26-2005, 07:23 AM
I wouldn't mind if they could figure out how to keep a damn job.

08-26-2005, 07:25 AM
Women don't even work. My mom is the laziest woman I've ever seen.

zoomOut
08-26-2005, 07:31 AM
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

holy crap how did she swing that I wonder? I support my whole family right now and it's getting downright exhausting.

08-26-2005, 07:39 AM
She messed up and married an idiot, (my father), then got divorced then married the same idiot (my father) again then got divorced again. Then worked her ass off for a while and supported me and my brother then once I went off to college she got married to some guy with a good pension and is now one of the laziest people I've ever seen. She was always somewhat lazy , though.

Blarg
08-26-2005, 09:45 AM
I'm waiting for some amusing answers here.

I'll throw some tinder in the fire for some minor amusement, to get the ball rolling.

Women, if there was one thing you could change about men: Beer would make them as good looking as they think it does.

Al P
08-26-2005, 09:56 AM
My mom has never had a job.

Blarg
08-26-2005, 10:05 AM
It's a distinct minority of women I've known who have expressed a long-term desire to be employed that survived long-term experience of the actual working world. Every one of the women at the law firm I worked at left to become a mom for at least a while, and some came back to work part-time years later, like a day or sometimes two or three a week. This includes all the partners, who made very, very good money. But most just didn't work again. Most of the women at every level of personal and family income I've known have abandoned work if or as soon as it was possible, to trade it in for motherhood permanently. Many have open stated they have no intention of working. Many have not even had cars or moved out of the house until married, as that sort of thing was taken care of for them by others.

Mars357
08-26-2005, 10:31 AM
If you think being a mother and running a household is not a job (and a damn dificlut one at that), then your momma raised a total dumb ass!

08-26-2005, 12:35 PM
I wouldn't mind if they'd stop getting drunk off their butt in front of our mutual friends, thinking they're so damn hilarious. Confine that to your own set of drunken slovenly friends thank you.

also if they could keep the hair on top of their head a little longer that would be appreciated

mslif
08-26-2005, 12:44 PM
I wish they could realize the benefits of asking for directions and if they could understand that parenting doesn't end with conception, that would be great!

08-26-2005, 12:47 PM
how about thinking with the head on top of your shoulders