PDA

View Full Version : Jesus lol

Lafortezza
08-26-2005, 02:22 AM
Some people don't get the joke but I find these pictures hilarious...

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2819/jesus01.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1502/jesus07.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9797/jesus06.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/3430/jesus05.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2664/jesus04.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6156/jesus03.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6500/jesus02.jpg

TheBlueMonster
08-26-2005, 02:25 AM
Oh that wacky Jesus....

ThaSaltCracka
08-26-2005, 02:26 AM
you are a douche bag.

kasey2004
08-26-2005, 02:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you are a douche bag.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/spade.gif Kasey /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Subfallen
08-26-2005, 02:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you are a douche bag.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

squeek12
08-26-2005, 02:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you are a douche bag.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought they were mildly entertaining. You are all douchebags, douchebags.

TheBlueMonster
08-26-2005, 02:33 AM
I think people need to learn to laugh at religion.

jojobinks
08-26-2005, 02:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think the douchebags need to back up their assertations of lafortezza's DB-iness

Senor Cardgage
08-26-2005, 02:36 AM
"It's Jesus, LOL" was pretty amusing.

SammyKid11
08-26-2005, 02:37 AM
You ARE a douchebag...how DARE you put humorous comics of a Jewish peasant/itinerant preacher from 2000 years ago on a message board about nothing.

If you want to be funny, make light of an embarassing family situation involving someone as undeserving of respect as the leader of the free world from 92-00.

Jeezy Creezy.

ThaSaltCracka
08-26-2005, 02:39 AM
you are a douche bag as well.

Escape
08-26-2005, 02:39 AM
LOLOLOOLOLOPREOLFORLQBBQ.

It is Jesus, lol. I thought this was pretty funny

Dynasty
08-26-2005, 02:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The jokes need to be funny first.

Piiop
The ones where Jesus says "lol" are completely unfunny. The others are mostly unfunny. Good post.

theredwave
I find it slightly amusing so I guess I am a douchebag as well. At least Lafortezza posts quality hot chick pics instead of just bitching all the time.

The Truth
08-26-2005, 03:03 AM
where can i get more?

pearljam
08-26-2005, 03:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you are a douche bag.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought they were mildly entertaining. You are all douchebags, douchebags.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lafortezza
08-26-2005, 03:11 AM
Dunno where you'll get more, google 'Jesus lol' maybe? I just found the pictures when I was going through my imageshack a/c for the hot chicks thread.

The douchebag comments aren't serious are they? If they are then people need to unclench. Jesus....

lol

imported_CaseClosed326
08-26-2005, 03:13 AM
Good stuff.

gamblore99
08-26-2005, 03:48 AM
nice post.

Ianco15
08-26-2005, 04:02 AM
The "Jesus LOL" ones are pretty good. LOL

DavidC
08-26-2005, 05:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you are a douche bag.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/spade.gif Kasey /images/graemlins/spade.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey man, I really like the Book of Matthew (though I've only read about half of it), and I still think it's bloody hilarious.

Not a big deal: chill guys.

ucfryan
08-26-2005, 05:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"It's Jesus, LOL" was pretty amusing.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img13.paintedover.com/uploads/13/nativity_jesus_lol.jpg

stigmata
08-26-2005, 05:38 AM
Well sorry to offend anyone but I thought they were [censored] hilarious. I can understand people having a different sense of humour to me, but my god, some of you christians really need to lighten up.

Piiop
08-26-2005, 05:41 AM
I'm not Christian and I don't care that they're about the J-man. I think they're mostly unfunny. Any other string of unfunny comics would get equal treatment.

stigmata
08-26-2005, 05:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not Christian and I don't care that they're about the J-man. I think they're mostly unfunny. Any other string of unfunny comics would get equal treatment.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's fine, you didn't call him a douchebag.

Piiop
08-26-2005, 05:55 AM
I'm thinking it. Though, I do use the word douchebag way too often.

08-26-2005, 06:21 AM
Buddy Jesus gives this the thumbs up.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b259/abc0123/buddy.jpg

private joker
08-26-2005, 06:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
how DARE you put humorous comics of a Jewish peasant/itinerant preacher from 2000 years ago on a message board about nothing.

If you want to be funny, make light of an embarassing family situation involving someone as undeserving of respect as the leader of the free world from 92-00.

[/ QUOTE ]

This play, brilliant in my opinion. POTD.

08-26-2005, 07:36 AM
Anyone seen Stankervision where Jesus is break dancing and he is in a Swim meet at a high school and walks on water to beat the other swimmers. Pretty funny. Also, anyone seen Wonder Showzen where they have that one skit, "God's biggest boners" or something like that. I enjoyed your post. I didn't laugh my ass off but it was pretty good.

mackthefork
08-26-2005, 07:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dunno where you'll get more, google 'Jesus lol' maybe? I just found the pictures when I was going through my imageshack a/c for the hot chicks thread.

The douchebag comments aren't serious are they? If they are then people need to unclench. Jesus....

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm afraid they are serious, people have no sense of humour when it comes to 2000 year old middle eastern myths and legends.

Mack

dcasper70
08-26-2005, 08:21 AM
I think they're funny.

I also think I'm a Catholic douchbag... /images/graemlins/frown.gif

JinX11
08-26-2005, 08:45 AM
Weak.

imported_The Vibesman
08-26-2005, 08:57 AM
I thought the one with the bank teller, and I thought swearing made you cry, were both hilarious. The others, not so much, but still amusing.

Larimani
08-26-2005, 10:04 AM
http://blog.fatbusinessman.com/blog-post-images/tshirt-jesus.png

STLantny
08-26-2005, 10:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm afraid they are serious, people have no sense of humour when it comes to 2000 year old middle eastern myths and legends.

Mack

[/ QUOTE ]
Let me preface this by saying,
Im not religious in any way shape or form, although I do go to church twice a year on easter and christmas, because my whole family goes, and Ill put up with it for an hour, out of respect.
But you realize it is people like you, that fucks this country up beyond belief. You dont have anyone on this forum trying to convert you to religion, but yet you talk down to them like you are god himself (that is besides the fact, that noone has stated they had a problem with the jesus aspect of the post, just the fact that they werent funny). Ive never had a religious person, approach me with malice etc and try ton "convert" me, hell, Ive never had a religious person pressure me about anything. But I CONSTANTLY hear about morons such as yourself trying to shove your thoughts down the throats of others, with no regard to how big of an ass you sound like. I have no problem with stating your ideas in a thoughtful manner, but unfortunetly you and most people like you (and there are a lot), choose to be what you hate the most, overzealous, blind followers, that shove drivel down people's throats. You are the reason that this country is in such bad shape. You are the one that causes, turmoil. You are the one that causes our nation to be divided.

NotReady
08-26-2005, 10:26 AM
You are a klutz. What you don't understand is that Christians believe that Jesus is God, that He sacrificed Himself in a horribly painful way to atone for our sins out of love for us, and that we worship Him. It is painful to see the Lord of the universe made the butt of idiots' jokes.

That doesn't mean I don't have a sense of humor. Poke fun at Christians and religions all you like. If it's funny, I'll laugh. I've seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail and I think most of it is funny, though some of it borders on your kind of blockhead "humour".

newfant
08-26-2005, 10:30 AM
I'm gonna be Laughing Out Loud when you die and Jesus bitchslaps you for making fun of him and sends your ass straight to Hell.

Al P
08-26-2005, 10:36 AM
So it was ok for everyone to call him a douchebag /images/graemlins/confused.gif

OP: Those were hilarious.

stigmata
08-26-2005, 10:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm gonna be Laughing Out Loud when you die and Jesus bitchslaps you for making fun of him and sends your ass straight to Hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, then Jesus will be like "pwnd, LOL"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/Aerichk/damnyou1.jpg

maryfield48
08-26-2005, 10:42 AM
I reckon Jesus is LOL at the people who think he needs their protection from a few silly jokes.

He's the effing Son of God, guys. I think he can handle it.

imported_The Vibesman
08-26-2005, 10:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mack

[/ QUOTE ]
Im not religious in any way shape or form, although I do go to church twice a year on easter and christmas, because my whole family goes, and Ill put up with it for an hour, out of respect.
But you realize it is people like you, that fucks this country up beyond belief. You dont have anyone on this forum trying to convert you to religion, but yet you talk down to them like you are god himself (that is besides the fact, that noone has stated they had a problem with the jesus aspect of the post, just the fact that they werent funny). Ive never had a religious person, approach me with malice etc and try ton "convert" me, hell, Ive never had a religious person pressure me about anything. But I CONSTANTLY hear about morons such as yourself trying to shove your thoughts down the throats of others, with no regard to how big of an ass you sound like. I have no problem with stating your ideas in a thoughtful manner, but unfortunetly you and most people like you (and there are a lot), choose to be what you hate the most, overzealous, blind followers, that shove drivel down people's throats. You are the reason that this country is in such bad shape. You are the one that causes, turmoil. You are the one that causes our nation to be divided.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't notice anyone trying to convert anyone else to atheism. Has OP been PM'ing you constantly with anti-religious messages?

Someone posted something they thought was funny. Instead of simply ignoring his different point of view and moving on to another thread, some people decided they had to call him names (as if Jesus can't stick up for himself) and get righteous. Someone said he was going to hell for this. Thus the backlash.

Your rant does have somewhat of a point, but here it's utterly misplaced.

LOL.

HopeydaFish
08-26-2005, 10:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You are a klutz. What you don't understand is that Christians believe that Jesus is God, that He sacrificed Himself in a horribly painful way to atone for our sins out of love for us, and that we worship Him. It is painful to see the Lord of the universe made the butt of idiots' jokes.

That doesn't mean I don't have a sense of humor. Poke fun at Christians and religions all you like. If it's funny, I'll laugh. I've seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail and I think most of it is funny, though some of it borders on your kind of blockhead "humour".

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right. Oh btw, SIIJP.

Wes ManTooth
08-26-2005, 11:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

You're right. Oh btw, SIIJP.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah... not funny at all

AustinDoug
08-26-2005, 11:15 AM
hilarious.

STLantny
08-26-2005, 11:20 AM
There was nothing about jesus, from the people who called him a douche bag, imo, they just called him a douche bag beacuse the cartoons were very, dorky-internet type humor. But then the retards came out of the woodwork after I said my post....which kind of hurts my point. BTW the only self righteous post, came from the anti-religion types, who took the douche bag comments teh wrong way.

astroglide
08-26-2005, 11:22 AM
i endorse this post

Wes ManTooth
08-26-2005, 11:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]

But you realize it is people like you, that f***s this country up beyond belief... You are the reason that this country is in such bad shape. ... You are the one that causes our nation to be divided.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats it! I could not quite put my finger on what is wrong with this country, and why it is in "bad shape"... thanks for clearing that up now.
How did I not know that all blame should fall on "people like" them.

you have issues, maybe you should seek some help? perhaps someone to talk to? maybe a psychologist or perhaps someone at your local church?

STLantny
08-26-2005, 11:29 AM
Nah, I have achieved a greater clearity that most. I know exactly whats wrong. Of course, people like that (on both sides left/right, liberal/conservative) are whats wrong with the country, if you cant see that, i dont know what to tell you.

imported_The Vibesman
08-26-2005, 11:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There was nothing about jesus, from the people who called him a douche bag, imo, they just called him a douche bag beacuse the cartoons were very, dorky-internet type humor. But then the retards came out of the woodwork after I said my post....which kind of hurts my point. BTW the only self righteous post, came from the anti-religion types, who took the douche bag comments teh wrong way.

[/ QUOTE ]

The douchebag comments weren't exactly easy to intrepret that way, tho, since the posts consisted entirely of "You are a douchebag." No "because this isn't funny" or "because this is about Jesus" or "because I don't like your avatar." So really if those comments were misinterpreted somehow it would be the fault of those who posted them without explanation.

And honestly I think it's just as offensive to call someone a douchebag because YOU don't think something is funny. You know what? Everything is funny. EVERYTHING. If you don't think something is funny that's your own problem. Don't be a dick for the sake of being a dick.

imported_The Vibesman
08-26-2005, 11:31 AM
I think it's you that's wrong with this country.

Not people like you. You.

STLantny
08-26-2005, 11:34 AM
Maybe Im naive, but I just assumed that they called him a douche bag, because the cartoons were lame. And get [censored] real, its nothing to call someone a douche bag. This is OTT everyone is a douche bag.

Wes ManTooth
08-26-2005, 11:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think it's you that's wrong with this country.

Not people like you. You.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wes ManTooth
08-26-2005, 11:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe Im naive, but I just assumed that they called him a douche bag, because the cartoons were lame. And get [censored] real, its nothing to call someone a douche bag. This is OTT everyone is a douche bag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Douchebag is one word.

TheIrishThug
08-26-2005, 11:58 AM
i thought the sorta funny, nothing to literally lol about, just a few mental snickers to myself.

as for the douchebag comments, clearly they could have been misinturpreted cause there was no explaination. however, i see no reason to call some one a douchebag for just saying a bad joke. i assumed that these ppl had been offended by the comics.

Clarkmeister
08-26-2005, 12:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you are a douche bag.

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously haven't seen his Hall of Fame work in the hot chicks thread I started the other day.

Cancer Merchant
08-26-2005, 12:07 PM
Jesus aside, "lol" and "rofl" are horribly unfunny.

utmt40
08-26-2005, 12:21 PM
Terrible

twang
08-26-2005, 04:29 PM
Has anyone done Google image search for Jesus lol yet? You're in for a real treat.

<font color="white">If you like tubgirl, that is.</font>

iMsoLucky0
08-26-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone done Google image search for Jesus lol yet? You're in for a real treat.

<font color="white">If you like tubgirl, that is.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG. Gross.

Alobar
08-26-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The jokes need to be funny first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im actually agreeing with Dynasty on this one

08-26-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't be f'ing serious?!

http://ladaan.webz.cz/galway/Jim%20confused%20by%20my%20taking%20pictures.jpg

gorie
08-26-2005, 09:34 PM
i like the knock knock jesus lol.

EliteNinja
08-27-2005, 06:40 AM
Man, Jesus was an awesome homie back in the day.
Lawl, roffle.

BusterStacks
08-27-2005, 08:58 AM
I didn't read this gay-ass thread but the comics were funny and idiot religious types will surely get bent out of shape which makes it even better.

TStoneMBD
08-27-2005, 10:09 AM
http://www.elited.net/1337comics/2002/comic5.jpg

Phill S
08-27-2005, 12:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mack

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno whats funnier, your response in general, or the fact that you blaimed the ills of american an an english guy who basicly said "i dont believe in religious beliefs". He posted one sentence, that tells you a lot about how hard he tried to 'shove his views down your throats'.

Religion in general is responsible for the ills of the WORLD! The number one cause of war is religion - people killing other people in the name of their god. ALL terrorism is religious extremism. Christianity has shown itself no better than Islam neither in the past (the crusades) or the present (IRA).

One of the biggest contribuiting factors into Islamic extremism is the Palestinian crisis. This is where some guy wrote a book thousands of years ago saying a bit of land owned historically by the Palestinian people (of which jesus if he existed was one) was promised to them by god. England then [censored] up by creating Israel. Israel now abuses Palestinians with its vast millitary might. Palestinians fight back the only way they know how (btw, i condemn anyone who attacks civilians) and america blocks UN resolutions against Israel. 9/11 happened and this is why no one shed a tear for america in Palestine.

Phill

DavidC
08-29-2005, 12:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You can't be f'ing serious?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, yes I am. Look. This is my serious-face.

http://ladaan.webz.cz/galway/Jim%20confused%20by%20my%20taking%20pictures.jpg

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
08-29-2005, 12:29 AM
WJSIIHP?