PDA

View Full Version : Don't you love it when they never raise your blinds?

Forsaken
04-09-2003, 09:44 AM
Truepoker 1-2 with two $1-blinds.

The game is loose, pretty passive preflop and a bit more agression post.

5 limpers and I check my SB with 6 /forums/images/icons/spade.gif 4 /forums/images/icons/heart.gif, BB checks.

Flop 8 /forums/images/icons/spade.gif 5 /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif 7 /forums/images/icons/spade.gif Well, look at that /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif
I bet, 3 callers and CO raises. Button calls 2, I 3-bet, one of the callers fold and CO caps. Remaining players call.

Turn K /forums/images/icons/heart.gif
It's possible that I'm up against a higher straight but CO has been overplaying some hands. The pot is pretty big. CO has 2,5 BBs left.

I check with the intention of checkraising. First caller checks, next bets, CO and button call and I checkaraise. Called to CO who raises ½ BB all-in and I reraise. If CO has me beat I'm going to build as big a side pot as I can. They call.

River T /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif
I bet and get called by caller 2.

Comments?

Forsaken
04-09-2003, 09:52 AM
Caller 1 had K /forums/images/icons/spade.gif 9 /forums/images/icons/club.gif for a gutshot and a backdoor flush draw on the flop and turned top pair.

CO had A /forums/images/icons/club.gif 8 /forums/images/icons/club.gif for top pair top kicker on the flop.

I take down a nice 32BB pot /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

eMarkM
04-09-2003, 10:00 AM
Good bet on the flop. c/r is fine. I don't think CO has a bigger str8 as 96 is unlikely. Unless he's a total maniac I'd put him on a set. Or a way overplayed A8 or nut flush draw. This is confirmed when he only calls the other guy (who thinks his K is good) bets. You're good.