PDA

View Full Version : If you have an Xbox, and get drunk...

BusterStacks
08-26-2005, 12:43 AM
...I highly recommend playing "Mercenaries" with cheat codes. This is literally hours of entertainment, and it's easy enough that your friends can even pick it up in a matter of minutes. Not only that, but it's a pretty fun game even if you just play it normally. I debated whether or not I should make this post, but I'm fully confident that this is an experience that pretty much everyone would enjoy. Try it if you get the chance.

Freakin
08-26-2005, 10:54 AM
Is it worth it to rent it and sit around by myself on a Friday night drinking a bottle of Sake? I think the last game I rented was Secret of Mana. I was gonna gamble tonight, but I could see myself playing xbox instead...

Freakin

xadrez
08-26-2005, 10:57 AM
The missions are actually fun in this game. Plus, a whole new map opens at a certain point, so its worth playing the game through. Fun game though, I agree. The destroy anything, in any way concept is great.

theghost
08-26-2005, 11:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it worth it to rent it and sit around by myself on a Friday...

[/ QUOTE ]
doubtful

Freakin
08-26-2005, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is it worth it to rent it and sit around by myself on a Friday...

[/ QUOTE ]
doubtful

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been a long week already, and I have to work at 6AM tomorrow... so going out drinking/partying isn't going to happen anyways.

Freakin

BusterStacks
08-26-2005, 11:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it worth it to rent it and sit around by myself on a Friday night

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, the game is so cool that you are going to wish someone could see it. It's more fun with friends.

Freakin
08-26-2005, 11:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is it worth it to rent it and sit around by myself on a Friday night

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, the game is so cool that you are going to wish someone could see it. It's more fun with friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I hadn't unhacked my xbox so I coudl just download it.... I guess I'll check it out.

Why were you up so early?

Freakin